• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Who's the most out of place champ by appearance?
MyWifeZoe 1 month ago#1
For me it's Caitlyn. No one wears hats that big....
slaighMaccooper 1 month ago#2
Malphite, why would he hang out in a jungle with the no place gang? He's a chad.
I_love_SunnyD 1 month ago#3
Your wife
I actually prefer the purple stuff
Supp1 1 month ago#4
Seraphine, bar none.
<3 Nami, Janna, Sona, Soraka, Lulu, Kindred, & Syndra.
Lamb grilled with my secret sauce and then eaten in between two large slabs of bread.
-Hydreigon- 1 month ago#5
i've always thought Cassiopeia looked really out of place as a noxus champ. I know her lore has always had her be cursed into her current snake form but it doesn't make sense that she still dresses like an egyptian snake person when she's a noxus noble
I hate video games
refmon 1 month ago#6
Supp1 posted...
Seraphine, bar none.

If you read this signature, then that meant that I had control of what you read for 5 SECONDS!!
4NT1HER0 1 month ago#7
Supp1 posted...
Seraphine, bar none.

"Change is not only likely, it is inevitable."
8420 1 month ago#8
Supp1 posted...
Seraphine, bar none.

Meh, I'd put Yuumi second, maybe a bit of a distant second, but I definitely agree with this.
Wishing things were different is a great way to torture yourself.
"Don't worry fam, quitting LoL is easy, I've done it at least 10 times." -RJ1771
Solhdier 1 month ago#9
Supp1 posted...
Seraphine, bar none.

Mexican ? Block
MasterDarken 1 month ago#10
Seraphine is the cop-out answer, as she's already known to not be from Runeterra at all. For me, it's Shaco, the literal clown.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Who's the most out of place champ by appearance?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A