• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Evelynn charms Aphelios

User Info: Supp1

Supp1
1 month ago#1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ISj7EvLkQY&ab_channel=SilverSoul
<3 Nami, Janna, Sona, Soraka, Lulu, Kindred, & Syndra.
Lamb grilled with my secret sauce and then eaten in between two large slabs of bread.

User Info: 8420

1 month ago#2
Eve misses Q, presses E, auto, R + TLD proc and kills him. Balance.
Wishing things were different is a great way to torture yourself.
"Don't worry fam, quitting LoL is easy, I've done it at least 10 times." -RJ1771

User Info: ChobitDollfie

ChobitDollfie
1 month ago#3
eve is such a weird champ. i’ve played her maybe 2-3 times since her rework, and most recently in an aram where i really had no idea what her kit was and how everything worked. started off 1/8 and ended the game 12/9 somehow.
i am i.

User Info: aHappySacka

aHappySacka
1 month ago#4
Eve is a fun champ and I somehow got a lucky pentakill in an ARAM a few weeks ago just because luden's bounced and killed two people and I cleaned up afterwards.
You are now blinking and breathing manually.
https://imgur.com/91NC0Cb

User Info: slaighMaccooper

slaighMaccooper
1 month ago#5
ChobitDollfie posted...
eve is such a weird champ. i’ve played her maybe 2-3 times since her rework, and most recently in an aram where i really had no idea what her kit was and how everything worked. started off 1/8 and ended the game 12/9 somehow.
A nuke execute with an escape. And her charm at max lowers your mr I think by like.. 40%? It's pretty bonkers.

User Info: Bottlecap76

Bottlecap76
1 month ago#6
nah if you guys seriously think Evelynn is unbalanced, I can't help you

8420 posted...
Eve misses Q, presses E, auto, R + TLD proc and kills him. Balance.
An Evelynn that only lands E + R isn't killing anyone at any stage of the game unless they are like 20-0 or something. A lot of her damage comes from her initial Q. If she misses the initial Q, the hate spikes that follow after do significantly less damage.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Evelynn charms Aphelios
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A