• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Give me a champ to proxy farm top with

User Info: SergeantGander

SergeantGander
1 month ago#1
Good ole Bausffs uses his smite + tp Sion setup to proxy top and steal camps. This strat can be super frustrating to play against and he gets big CS leads despite often dying frequently.

I saw a streamer playing and his top laner was autofilled jg Kayn main. Went smite + tp top kayn and just counterjungled and farmed. So I tested this out and it actually went fairly well. Funnily enough it is very dependent on your own jungler to maximise advantages in other lanes.

It has been most successful when my jungler ignores me and spams drakes/counterjungles enemy botside. I just rush ironspike and clear waves. So it had me thinking, any other champs you think could work as an annoying cheese proxy player?

Sion works great with his passive and W health stacking. Kayn works with his waveclear/sustain and mobility through walls. About to try Sett right now in a game. If you have any suggestions let me know and I'll give it a try and bear the burden of my teams flame for us all
LoL IGN: MsRaffensperger
~Dennis~

User Info: Supp1

Supp1
1 month ago#2
Try Rell, lmao.
<3 Nami, Janna, Sona, Soraka, Lulu, Kindred, & Syndra.
Lamb grilled with my secret sauce and then eaten in between two large slabs of bread.

User Info: lyricson

lyricson
1 month ago#3
Singed is pretty much the champion that invented proxy farming

SergeantGander
1 month ago#4
Supp1 posted...
Try Rell, lmao.

Gotta buy her first lol. I'll try it this afternoon though.

And singed is boring. Need good alternative proxy-ers
~Dennis~

User Info: KadeAuron

KadeAuron
1 month ago#5
If you ever have the urge to play rell... just play leona...
Psn: KadeAuron {} Pawn Name: Elizah

SergeantGander
1 month ago#6
Ok I'm here. Eating lunch then going to the gym and I'll grind these out
~Dennis~

SergeantGander
1 month ago#7
https://gyazo.com/a62a61a6396072a96adf8e2b5af6ec09

Went TP Flash. So I didn't get rekt too bad by Trundle I was laning against. Was hard to proxy early because my waveclear was so bad.

Once I had Bramble + Bamis I could push out to get behind tower. Unfortunately, Trundle rushed Botrk and just sustained all creep damage along with his passive. So didn't really create much pressure
~Dennis~

User Info: Kenji Murasame

Kenji Murasame
1 month ago#8
Garen might be a bit underestimated here, judgement sheds minions, and the jungle camps too thanks to his recent jungle buffs.

User Info: Supp1

Supp1
1 month ago#9
SergeantGander posted...
https://gyazo.com/a62a61a6396072a96adf8e2b5af6ec09

Went TP Flash. So I didn't get rekt too bad by Trundle I was laning against. Was hard to proxy early because my waveclear was so bad.

Once I had Bramble + Bamis I could push out to get behind tower. Unfortunately, Trundle rushed Botrk and just sustained all creep damage along with his passive. So didn't really create much pressure
I'm surprised you didn't die a lot.
<3 Nami, Janna, Sona, Soraka, Lulu, Kindred, & Syndra.
Lamb grilled with my secret sauce and then eaten in between two large slabs of bread.

SergeantGander
1 month ago#10
Supp1 posted...
I'm surprised you didn't die a lot.

Trundle just ignored me. The one time he came my Xin was invading their jg. I jumped wall to gromp where Xin was and Trundle flashed to his death.

If Zac ever came I could tank his damage enough to walk to wall and jump over. My bot was hard winning so enemy team was down there a lot.
~Dennis~
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Give me a champ to proxy farm top with
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A