• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. What happened to Karthus?

User Info: generalguy64

generalguy64
1 month ago#1
My cousin recently got into the game. I told him I used to play a ton of Karthus mid. He was shocked to hear that Karthus could even go mid. What happened to my boy?
I once had a dream where Vulpix was playable in Smash. I fully support this now.

User Info: 8420

1 month ago#2
He's a jungler, and very rarely a bot laner. Those phat Qs and aoe E clear single/multiple camps super fast. He's like a lawnmower in the jungle.
Wishing things were different is a great way to torture yourself.
"Don't worry fam, quitting LoL is easy, I've done it at least 10 times." -RJ1771

User Info: RJ1771

RJ1771
1 month ago#3
Yep. And while it might not be the greatest gank tool, his wall still does a decent enough job.
I'm tired of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with them later.

User Info: TomorrowDog

TomorrowDog
1 month ago#4
RJ1771 posted...
might not be the greatest gank tool
This is true, because the greatest gank tool is the one that hits all 3 lanes simultaneously.

User Info: Supp1

Supp1
1 month ago#5
Plus Karthus' greatest strength aside from his ult is that he is able to make jungle objectives (dragon/baron) significantly more dangerous because his AoE from his W and E can cover the pits. Plus if he dies near the objectives, he still has a chance at stealing objectives from the enemy jungler. That happened in my last game, thankfully with Karthus on my team.
<3 Nami, Janna, Sona, Soraka, Lulu, Kindred, & Syndra.
Lamb grilled with my secret sauce and then eaten in between two large slabs of bread.

User Info: 012yArthur0

012yArthur0
1 month ago#6
His damage and sustain is too good a jungle.

At mid, he has big damage but he can't keep up with most assassins all-in by what I remember.

He scales very well because global ult and can do things while dead.
Some things are beautiful because they cannot be obtained. ~~ Gilgamesh

User Info: General-Secura

General-Secura
1 month ago#7
A squishy mage with zero CC, zero mobility and zero defensive tools will get shredded by all the assassins in mid lane, so it's best for Karthus to hide in the jungle and avoid confrontation as much as possible.

User Info: AgentReborn

AgentReborn
1 month ago#8
Wall of pain also grants vision. It's pretty underrated

He's a pretty high skill cap champ

User Info: SergeantGander

SergeantGander
1 month ago#9
012yArthur0 posted...
At mid, he has big damage but he can't keep up with most assassins all-in by what I remember.

This. Back in the day midlane was 90% mages. Lux, Annie, Ahri, Ryze, Karth, Morgana.

Now it is lots of assassins. Karth is just too squishy to face most of the current mid roster.
LoL IGN: MsRaffensperger
~Dennis~

User Info: Ryuko_Chan

Ryuko_Chan
1 month ago#10
he clears the jungle fast as f*** and nowadays thats very important
- silverhyruler post
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. What happened to Karthus?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A