• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. PSA: remember to spectate Worlds to farm Orange Essence
HipsterSora 3 months ago#11
Dref151 posted...
The rewards aren't worth me turning it on in the back round let alone actually watching it.

Do rewards actually get people to watch? If you wanted to see them then you would anyway, the most someone like me will do is turn it on and do something else.
i put it on while im at work in a separate window and the rewards accumulate and i check every now and then and click the drops
Current on One Piece :: Zou arc on rewatch
Have not played League of Legends since 07/15/2021
condre 3 months ago#12
HipsterSora posted...
i check every now and then and click the drops
I think you collect the drops even if you don't click the pop-ups. On one of the group days I left the PC on and went outside for hours and when I got back I had a couple rewards I didn't even know I collected
MH Tri: Piseldur (87YWGL EU servers)
condre 2 months ago#13
So... Worlds is over, and I think semifinals and the final might have been glitched since I swear I got like twice the capsules compared to the actual in-stream drops. I'll miss this shower of free stuff, since the competition started I'm pretty sure I farmed like 40/50 emotes and 4000/5000 OE at least.

TY MASTERCARD
xDarkGrimlonx 2 months ago#14
I got like 7-8k orange essence from keeping the games up in another tab and doing literally anything else. Unironic ty riot.
League IGN: derekea | play norms with me or something ;)
I wish I had the discipline to not be lazy
Skystrike70 2 months ago#15
How the heck are you guys getting so much orange essence? Have you watched every single pro event and already have all the icons and emotes? Or worse... do you actually PAY for that crap?
Why is it called 'common sense' when it is so rare these days?
condre 2 months ago#16
Skystrike70 posted...
Have you watched every single pro event and already have all the icons and emotes?
Not every single pro event. Just Worlds

Skystrike70 posted...
Or worse... do you actually PAY
Lol wat
Grey_Locus 2 months ago#17
I didn't get that much orange essence but I unlocked a bunch of new icons, which is nice because I like collecting them. I probably would've gotten a lot more if I watched from the beginning and not just the knockout phase, because right around the semifinals I started getting a bunch of repeats.

Riot has been a lot more generous with free stuff lately, so I might have an excuse to watch the next esports event.
Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. PSA: remember to spectate Worlds to farm Orange Essence
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A