• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. What is the point of Cassiopeia's passive?

User Info: generalguy64

generalguy64
1 month ago#1
I like the champ, but every time I play her I just feel like it's a handicap until level 18. She can have an extra item at full build? How often do you get to full build anyway? I'd much rather NOT be slow as hell in the beginning of the game.
I once had a dream where Vulpix was playable in Smash. I fully support this now.

User Info: metralo

metralo
1 month ago#2

User Info: 8420

1 month ago#3
I'm going to get my tin foil hat on and say Riot specifically tried to balance her by making her unable to buy the flat pen from Sorc Shoes.

That being said, she's still insane at 3 items anyways.
Wishing things were different is a great way to torture yourself.
"Don't worry fam, quitting LoL is easy, I've done it at least 10 times." -RJ1771

User Info: __bale

__bale
1 month ago#4
generalguy64 posted...
She can have an extra item at full build?

? That's not the only positive of her passive. She gets more movement speed than tier 1 boots at level 7 (so, basically 300 free gold at level 7) and more than tier 2 boots at 12 (roughly ~550 free gold level 12), only increasing from there.
wow strafing tryhards, i always stand still so the bullets can hit me. Whenever someone trys to dodge my shots i know they're a virgin LMAO
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: lyricson

lyricson
1 month ago#5
The main thing with her passive is that she loses on the pen from sorc boots, her ms is actually still decent at almost every point of the game. The fact that she can get 1 more item is also very good for a character that farms as well as she does.

User Info: ArroganceMalice

ArroganceMalice
1 month ago#6
I think around lv 14 you start to be faster than people with t2 boots
"We each play out the parts fate has written for us. Free will is an illusion."
I have never seen the truth hurt more than here on GameFAQs.

User Info: LinkHeroOfTime3

LinkHeroOfTime3
1 month ago#7
There's also the fact that you can buy more pieces of items at one time so there's fewer trips back to base.

User Info: TheBrain93

TheBrain93
4 weeks ago#8
Isn't her movement speed as fast as someone with swift boots at later levels?

So she gets an extra item and boots of swiftness. Like... How is that pointless?

User Info: BinBinricecake

BinBinricecake
4 weeks ago#9
Cass is in the boat of late game peeps.
People are really still fighting over console superiority in 2021?

User Info: TomorrowDog

TomorrowDog
4 weeks ago#10
generalguy64 posted...
She can have an extra item at full build?
She also is buying other items faster since she isn't spending the gil on boots.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. What is the point of Cassiopeia's passive?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A