• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Which ability would you re-work (if any): Azir

User Info: HOTJaVaLaVa

HOTJaVaLaVa
1 month ago#1
Which of these abilities would you re-work? - Results (31 votes)
Passive - Shurima's Legacy
38.71% (12 votes)
Q - Conquering Sands
0% (0 votes)
W - Arise
9.68% (3 votes)
E - Shifting Sands
25.81% (8 votes)
R - Emperor's Divide
3.23% (1 vote)
None - he is perfectly fine as he is
22.58% (7 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Past Topics:
Taric: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/79659579
Skarner: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/79652138
Taliyah: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/79640553

Descriptions (as off of Mobafire) below:

Shurima's Legacy:
Disc of the Sun: Azir places a marker above the ruins of destroyed turrets (both allied and enemy). Once within 400 units of the ruins, Azir can click on the marker to conjure a Sun Disc, which functions like a standard turret but grants Azir any gold it earns. A Sun Disc's health decays over 1 minute and will lose its armor if Azir dies or moves too far away. Azir cannot conjure Sun Discs within the enemy base.

Conquering Sands:
Azir orders all Sand Soldiers to rush toward the target location, dealing 70 / 90 / 110 / 130 / 150 (+30% of ability power) magic damage and slowing all enemies they pass through by 25% for 1 second. The slow stacks additively.

Arise:
Passive: Azir periodically stocks a Sand Soldier, up to a maximum of 2. He also gains 15 / 25 / 35 / 45 / 55% bonus attack speed, doubled for 5 seconds if he summons a third concurrent soldier.
Active: Azir summons an untargetable Sand Soldier for 9 seconds. When Azir attacks an enemy in a soldier's range, the soldier attacks instead of Azir, dealing 50 / 52 / 54 / 56 / 58 / 60 / 62 / 65 / 70 / 75 / 80 / 90 / 100 / 110 / 120 / 130 / 140 / 150 (based on level) (+60% of ability power) magic damage to all enemies in a line. If multiple soldiers strike the same target, each soldier after the first deals 25% damage, and the soldiers can't attack structures or wards.
Azir can store up to 2 Sand Soldiers at a time (recharge time: 8 / 7.5 / 7 / 6.5 / 6 seconds), but there is no hard limit on the number of Sand Soldiers that can be active on the field at once. Sand Soldiers expire twice as fast while within range of an enemy turret, and will expire instantly if Azir moves too far away.
Azir gains an additional 20 / 30 / 40 / 50 / 60% attack speed for 5 seconds whenever he summons a soldier while he already has two on the field. Stabs deal 25 / 50 / 75 / 100% damage to secondary targets (at levels 1/6/11/16).

Shifting Sands:
Azir dashes to one of his Sand Soldiers, dealing 60 / 90 / 120 / 150 / 180 (+40% of ability power) magic damage to enemies he passes through and shielding himself for 80 / 120 / 160 / 200 / 240 (+70% of ability power) (+ 15% bonus health) for 1.5 seconds. If Azir hits an enemy champion, he will stop and immediately gain a charge of Arise!

Emperor's Divide:
Azir calls forth a phalanx of 6 / 7 / 8 shield-wielding soldiers who press forward, knocking enemies back and dealing 175 / 325 / 475 (+60% of ability power) magic damage to them.
When the soldiers finish their charge, they stand as a wall for 5 seconds, blocking enemy champion movement. Allies can pass through the wall. These soldiers cannot be ordered to move or attack.
"The eyes are the groin of the head."
-Dwight Schrute, from the TV show The Office

User Info: I_love_SunnyD

I_love_SunnyD
1 month ago#2
Definitely his passive, don't know what I would do with it, but I hate his passive
I actually prefer the purple stuff

User Info: Supp1

Supp1
1 month ago#3
Removing his tower making passive would free up a lot more of his power budget. I’ve seen games where he literally doesn’t use his passive and still does fine.
<3 Nami, Janna, Sona, Soraka, Lulu, Kindred, & Syndra.
Lamb grilled with my secret sauce and then eaten in between two large slabs of bread.

User Info: lyricson

lyricson
1 month ago#4
His r is definitly the most problematic part of his kit.

User Info: ArroganceMalice

ArroganceMalice
1 month ago#5
His passive is one the coolest things about him but I don’t really see how you can rework any of his other abilities they all combine for a Shurima shuffle
"We each play out the parts fate has written for us. Free will is an illusion."
I have never seen the truth hurt more than here on GameFAQs.

User Info: HamJabroni

HamJabroni
4 weeks ago#6
Azir is a perfect champ, just numbers that can be an issue.
LoL is better than hell? What a joke. LoL is hell itself. There's no hope to be had in it - nothing but absolute despair.

User Info: Ryuko_Chan

Ryuko_Chan
4 weeks ago#7
years ago riot realized they had 2 choices
1) get rid of shurima shuffle (which doesnt even make any sense thematically) and then buff him
2) nerf literally everything about him over and over forever to get to keep shurima shuffle, keeping him from ever being viable outside of proplay
and they picked the latter because shurima shuffle makes cool highlights
- silverhyruler post

User Info: General-Secura

General-Secura
4 weeks ago#8
The passive literally has nothing to do with the rest of his kit.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Which ability would you re-work (if any): Azir
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A