• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Lissandra's mechanics are so stupid

User Info: murrowboy1

murrowboy1
1 month ago#1
Is her goal in team fights just E or Flash into enemy team, ult, zhonyas (if you even have it) and die?

If she was tanky that would make sense, but she's a mage with a 2 second window to live if you can even get your ult off before they CC and instantly kill you. For example Leona is ALL-IN but she's a tank support.

Reminds me of Karthus, his mechanics were to trap them between you and your wall and hit them with your Q - Only problem is, you're not that tanky and your E isn't going to kill them faster.. so more than likely, they'll kill you first and you get revenge with your passive if your lucky. Imagine if you're Morde ult where you're not tanky at all. Why would you want to drag anyone in with you?

Lissandra isn't even a glass cannon, her damage isn't even that great compared to other champs, all she has to offer is CC.

User Info: Megeas

Megeas
1 month ago#2
Biggest thing is that she is not the first engager, She is supposed to follow up the primary engage, preferable from a flank. That you get her ult and a zhonyas means that if they are there waiting for you to be venerable then it should be a easy opportunity for your team to follow up.

In general she isn't about doing a wombo burst death but more of a CC lock down to allow other champs to get into range or follow up with her as part of that wombo. The weakness is that she has CC lock down so she has to be fairly easy to kill. Not only that but her speed is slow, and her claw is stupidly obvious. In general she is very reliant on a team to follow up and work well with her. Because of this she isn't super popular compared to other champs that are belter for dueling.

Oriana is going to be the safer pick usually, Or if you want a more fighter type you can do Diana. Usually pick liss if your looking for a specific counter matchup.

User Info: murrowboy1

murrowboy1
1 month ago#3
Megeas posted...
Biggest thing is that she is not the first engager, She is supposed to follow up the primary engage, preferable from a flank. That you get her ult and a zhonyas means that if they are there waiting for you to be venerable then it should be a easy opportunity for your team to follow up.

In general she isn't about doing a wombo burst death but more of a CC lock down to allow other champs to get into range or follow up with her as part of that wombo. The weakness is that she has CC lock down so she has to be fairly easy to kill. Not only that but her speed is slow, and her claw is stupidly obvious. In general she is very reliant on a team to follow up and work well with her. Because of this she isn't super popular compared to other champs that are belter for dueling.

Oriana is going to be the safer pick usually, Or if you want a more fighter type you can do Diana. Usually pick liss if your looking for a specific counter matchup.

If I was to re-work her, I'd give her a new ult and use her current ult as an activation during death.
So when she dies in the middle of an enemy team, everyone around her would get slowed or rooted (if they are really close).

User Info: Solhdier

Solhdier
1 month ago#4
I sometimes forget she has a new passive, its weird and slow, haven't seen it being impactful.
Mexican ? Block

User Info: __bale

__bale
1 month ago#5
liss is OP
wow strafing tryhards, i always stand still so the bullets can hit me. Whenever someone trys to dodge my shots i know they're a virgin LMAO

User Info: KajeI

KajeI
1 month ago#6
Solhdier posted...
I sometimes forget she has a new passive, its weird and slow, haven't seen it being impactful.
I've seen some stupid chain kills from it in ARAM, but I never see her in SR.
Look, I can name a few instances in MY life where I tried to reach mutual understanding
and i can TELL you, always faster and easier to just kill em. Just is!

User Info: lyricson

lyricson
1 month ago#7
Liss was originally a tanky mage, issue was that it was WAY too good, especially in pro play. She is still very good in teamfights the moment she gets zhonyas and is one of the best champion in the game to single out an ennemy for her team to kill.

User Info: Gainazzo

Gainazzo
1 month ago#8
Her passive is there so if you do your job and someone dies they can't go on you anymore. It's really good at stopping hard engage teams too. The base damage on that is crazy.

User Info: HipsterSora

HipsterSora
1 month ago#9
KajeI posted...
I've seen some stupid chain kills from it in ARAM, but I never see her in SR.
pretty much
Current on One Piece :: mid Dressrosa arc on rewatch
Have not played League of Legends since 07/15/2021
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Lissandra's mechanics are so stupid
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A