• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Do you think League will ever give us "micro" stats?

User Info: murrowboy1

murrowboy1
1 month ago#1
Almost every league website tells you general stuff. Your average CS, kills part, win rate etc.. etc.

Somebody should make a website that give us more granular details that is broken down per champion basis:

For example:

How many hooks did you land when you play blitzcrank in the last 25 games?
What's your chicken/blue/golem clear time as Evelyn, or Graves, or J4 etc...? What about red? How many times has your camps been stolen per game?
If you play a burst champ, what's your 1 shot kill % when enemy champ is below 50% health? 60%? 40%?
How many roams did your opponent get off vs yours? How many led to a kill?
What percentage of your kills are solo kills vs ganked kills?
How long does it take your Nasus to get to 500 stacks per game? (here's a good one I'd like to answered)
How many times you died from face checking?!!

I feel if I play with somebody who has a 80% "hook rate" with Blitzcrank would tell me more about them than some random stats.
Or a Nasus 60% of the time gets 400 stacks by 20 minute mark. I'd like to play with that Nasus.
If I play with an Akali and she has a 30% execution rate of champs below 50% health, it would suggest her mechanics are terrible or she's always being outplayed.

User Info: 8420

1 month ago#2
Yes, you have to pay for them. I mean.. they have eternals, don't they?
Wishing things were different is a great way to torture yourself.
"Don't worry fam, quitting LoL is easy, I've done it at least 10 times." -RJ1771

User Info: BinBinricecake

BinBinricecake
1 month ago#3
Bold of you to assume Riot will actually go the mile for that. Even so, they'd probably make it paid like eternals if published through official means. There's probably third party apps for that kind of thing though.
Gamefaqs ps4,xbox 1, and switch boards have become damn pathetic places. Why do I bother coming here at all?

User Info: I_love_SunnyD

I_love_SunnyD
1 month ago#4
I feel like they already do, they just don't give us the information

Those Year in Review end of the season stats they gave had so much random information, do they still do that though? Feel like its been a couple years
I actually prefer the purple stuff

User Info: Srheeropercent

Srheeropercent
1 month ago#5
I think that's too hard to code for Riot.

After logging into the client yesterday, I start to edit my item sets... it then tells me I have an internet problem.

I'm like "Wha?". I browse some internet pages and they load fine. Nothing wrong with my internet.

Try to "retry" 3 times with no success.

Restart pc, still have the problem.

Make a post on Reddit.

Try logging in again and suddenly it works.
---------------------------------------------------------
Switch Friend Code - SW-7173-9981-4996. Aprimon list http://tiny.cc/mlvxkz

User Info: Skystrike70

Skystrike70
1 month ago#6
Srheeropercent posted...
I think that's too hard to code for Riot.

After logging into the client yesterday, I start to edit my item sets... it then tells me I have an internet problem.

I'm like "Wha?". I browse some internet pages and they load fine. Nothing wrong with my internet.

Try to "retry" 3 times with no success.

Restart pc, still have the problem.

Make a post on Reddit.

Try logging in again and suddenly it works.
I keep getting this issue in champ select - I click a ban or champ pick and it will just not allow me to select anything, the selrct button is grayed out and I am unable to do anything. It then forces me to watch my timer count to 0 and then I get punished for "dodging" when it was very clearly a client error of some kind.
Why is it called 'common sense' when it is so rare these days?

User Info: murrowboy1

murrowboy1
1 month ago#7
Imagine how much money you can charge if you can get those stats though....

Who wouldn't wanna know what's your hook rate with blitzrank? Your chicken clear time as a jungler, and what's your successful execution rate against champs below 50% health? How many of your roams turned into kills? How many stacks on average do you get on Nasus in 20 minutes?

Those stats would speak volumes.

User Info: HipsterSora

HipsterSora
4 weeks ago#8
stats past cs per minute are somewhat arbitrary imo, too game specific. like maybe i died 10 times facechecking some time but it's because it was water rift with a fed rengar on the enemy team and my team wasn't warding, that info isn't super helpful in a wide scope
Current on One Piece
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go."

User Info: SpunkySix

SpunkySix
4 weeks ago#9
murrowboy1 posted...
Who wouldn't wanna know what's your hook rate with blitzrank?

I'd rather be impaled vertically on a salt-covered spike bar than pay extra money for micro stats in a video game. My displayed corpse would have more dignity.
Add extra abyss sauce
Welcome to the Adventurer's Grill!

User Info: Supp1

Supp1
4 weeks ago#10
SpunkySix posted...
I'd rather be impaled vertically on a salt-covered spike bar than pay extra money for micro stats in a video game. My displayed corpse would have more dignity.
Well, good thing that I unlocked Nami's micro stats via random drop, lol. I wouldn't pay a cent for her Eternals.
<3 Nami, Janna, Sona, Soraka, Lulu, Kindred, & Syndra.
Lamb grilled with my secret sauce and then eaten in between two large slabs of bread.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Do you think League will ever give us "micro" stats?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A