• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Whens the last time you've seen a kennen on summoners rift?

User Info: profzX

profzX
1 month ago#1
I can't even remember the last time I've seen this champion. It had to be several seasons ago at least. I honestly forgot he was even in the game.

Is it just me?
I wish to be Kalista's soulbound, I'd be her supp and I'd KS, so she would shove her dirty, sweaty feet on my face, forcing me to inhale, lick and worship her

User Info: SergeantGander

SergeantGander
1 month ago#2
He was on the enemy team earlier today, but somebody dodged.

Not sure if it was his team or mine though because we had a Teemo OTP lol
LoL IGN: MsRaffensperger
~Dennis~

User Info: MortimerScharf

MortimerScharf
1 month ago#3
profzX posted...
I can't even remember the last time I've seen this champion. It had to be several seasons ago at least. I honestly forgot he was even in the game.

Is it just me?

I saw one earlier but it was on ARAM. Thank God I haven't stumbled upon one in SR because he is insufferable. Cancer-inducing champ.

I don't know what has caused him to fall into obscurity, but then again there are 10 other tops right now that are much more popular and stronger than he is.
"Spyro, i have this new French Toilet for your explosive diarrhea, for a SMALL fee of course..." MoneyBags.

User Info: TwoStrikes94

TwoStrikes94
1 month ago#4
i played him a bunch

i think his only downside is lack of good wave clear otherwise he'd be an unstoppable god in any of the 3 lanes tbh
http://i.imgur.com/U5y3b.jpg
www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JoAQOiqKRg

User Info: Ryuko_Chan

Ryuko_Chan
1 month ago#5
yesterday

the champ is broken
- silverhyruler post

User Info: TomorrowDog

TomorrowDog
1 month ago#6
He's been in competitive recently but has been on the DL lately.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLP7lOxq8wmo8EACam5yamFuseoWkDOplr
GameFAQs Lounge playlist.

User Info: I_love_SunnyD

I_love_SunnyD
1 month ago#7
One of the funniest things I've seen in a while happened with a Kennen on SR, but it was ARURF lol

This Mao on my team tried to W him and he flashed and dashed away and was able to pull Mao across the entire map due to his movement speed not allowing Mao to catch up to complete the W
I actually prefer the purple stuff

User Info: lyricson

lyricson
1 month ago#8
Last i saw him was last season, which is fine that champion shouldn't exist.

User Info: 012yArthur0

012yArthur0
1 month ago#9
Kennen not appearing in a match automatically makes the match better.
Some things are beautiful because they cannot be obtained. ~~ Gilgamesh

User Info: HamJabroni

HamJabroni
1 month ago#10
Didn't see him but there was a kennen one trick namaed kennen one trick during clash yesterday. But yeah, not too common.

Good
LoL is better than hell? What a joke. LoL is hell itself. There's no hope to be had in it - nothing but absolute despair.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Whens the last time you've seen a kennen on summoners rift?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A