• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. MSI 2021 Tournament Topic

User Info: RJ1771

RJ1771
1 month ago#31
TomorrowDog posted...
Is C9 going to get dicked by Costa Rica.
Really don't like C9's comp.
I'm tired of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with them later.

RJ1771
1 month ago#32
Blaber with the 200IQ stopwatch. :D
I'm tired of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with them later.

RJ1771
1 month ago#33
Well f*** me, guess C9 proved me wrong about their comp. I underestimated how much zoning and disengage they had with all their CC.

User Info: BinBinricecake

BinBinricecake
1 month ago#34
C9 is just sad to watch right now. You know s***'s tough when even a freaking wild card region can beat their ass. At this point, I'm convinced every region but NA can perform well world wide. Also, you know how people in america love to brag about freedom? Yeah, I understand it now, NA is just that f***ing free. (I don't dislike c9 or anything but holy hell, I dislike their performance)
/end of rant
Gamefaqs ps4,xbox 1, and switch boards have become damn pathetic places. Why do I bother coming here at all?

User Info: Wedge Antilles

Wedge Antilles
1 month ago#35
I was pretty down about the game yesterday but after watching DFM come extremely close to beating DamWon (and should have but last second dumb calls cost them) it feels a little less bad.
I used the knife. I saved a child. I won a war. God forgive me.

User Info: SonicJetWave

SonicJetWave
1 month ago#36
I think they'll more than likely squeak out of play-ins, but I don't want to see C9 and their fans rag on other NA teams internationally again after their embarrassing showing thus far

Still think TL would have been a better representative if Santorin didn't have those migraines, if only because Jensen skill checks every wildcard mid laner he plays against, and I'd imagine Alphari would do the same

RJ1771
1 month ago#37
Wedge Antilles posted...
I was pretty down about the game yesterday but after watching DFM come extremely close to beating DamWon (and should have but last second dumb calls cost them) it feels a little less bad.
DFG's problem (based purely on watching their game against DK) is that they hype themselves out. That is to say they get way too excited. They likely see themselves as huge underdogs, so when they start doing well against an opponent that should solidly beat them they start getting greedy and make sloppy mistakes.

Watching that game against DK, they had VERY strong map awareness, presence, control, and reactions. They played an extremely solid game. It was literally that last fight where they got too hyped up and threw by just running forward in the Viktor Ult. If they pull back and regroup they win that game, easily.

User Info: Tanjiro

Tanjiro
1 month ago#38
DetonatioN almost won against Damwon, unfortunately the last clash cost them 3 of their teams.
Hinokami Kagura!

User Info: legendarylemur

legendarylemur
1 month ago#39
It's doubly maddening because literally all they had to do was let minions crash into their base, which would've happened in like 10-20 seconds for which they would've still had the baron buff. Minions would've added so much control, blockade, and damage on top of threatening to flat out end the game.

They literally did the one thing that they shouldn't have, and now C9 can actually have a chance to make it out even if they don't deserve it.

Man, NA also still playing like millions of patches ago because LCS production wants to keep being f***ing dumb and flat out the worst of the 4 major regions just objectively. I don't even want to fully fault C9, but there are some other things that can be criticized like the entirety of Fudge's existence and Blaber choking hard.

Fudge has just been flat out garbage. The only time he was ever a threat was either when the enemy was at a disadvantage, and they decided to run face into him for no reason, or when he was probably told by his teammates to ult on top of them with GP. I wish this trend of prioritizing rando Aussies in LCS stop soon, unless every other players available are just THAT bad
"Iwata was awesome" - Mr. Nintendo
https://i.imgur.com/krtFHol.jpg
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: TomorrowDog

TomorrowDog
1 month ago#40
Group A is a disaster.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLP7lOxq8wmo8EACam5yamFuseoWkDOplr
GameFAQs Lounge playlist.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. MSI 2021 Tournament Topic