• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. MSI 2021 Tournament Topic

User Info: SergeantGander

SergeantGander
1 month ago#1
How did nobody make this yet?

Anyways, game 1 just ended.

c9 didn't look too bad. Kind of a JG canyon tho haha xd get it

Schedule here:

https://lolesports.com/schedule?leagues=msi

Some teams I'm unfamiliar with this year.
LoL IGN: MsRaffensperger
~Dennis~
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: __bale

__bale
1 month ago#2
top diff
wow strafing tryhards, i always stand still so the bullets can hit me. Whenever someone trys to dodge my shots i know they're a virgin LMAO

User Info: lonelymule

lonelymule
1 month ago#3
__bale posted...
top diff
this and dwg macro lightyears ahead

c9 looked well able to fight when on equal terms put post 15 they couldn't do anything

User Info: SergeantGander

SergeantGander
1 month ago#4
Just getting caught pathing through their own jungle. If they could have just stayed safe until drake fights might have been able to stall the game out
LoL IGN: MsRaffensperger
~Dennis~

User Info: TomorrowDog

TomorrowDog
1 month ago#5
People are praising C9 for "doing alright" but I'm not real convinced. DWG owned the map even with a slight lead and C9 was only getting kills from DWG's aggressive plays. It was like DWG choked C9 out with one hand.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLP7lOxq8wmo8EACam5yamFuseoWkDOplr
GameFAQs Lounge playlist.

User Info: Gainazzo

Gainazzo
1 month ago#6
It didn't look like C9 had any chance at all and it looked like they're playing without confidence too. DK lanes seemed pretty weak though so maybe there's something you can abuse.

User Info: GBH713

GBH713
1 month ago#7
C9 weren't winning of course, but I wonder how differently the game would have gone if they could have avoided getting caught in the jungle those two times (both of which felt quite avoidable). It seemed like they could have stabilised the game and maybe even started to get some of their own pressure. Or maybe my expectations for C9 were just really low, so even a route to success looks positive.
GBH

User Info: SonicJetWave

SonicJetWave
1 month ago#8
C9 vs DWG was a top canyon and it leaked over the rest of the map, but bot lane and Perkz played surprisingly well(especially Vulcan). Considering DWG are by far the favorites to win everything and they gave them the best champ in the game for free, I don't think C9 should be too upset

User Info: profzX

profzX
1 month ago#9
damn that was rough for OCE
substitute in SirFeed and watch them win this tournament
I wish to be Kalista's soulbound, I'd be her supp and I'd KS, so she would shove her dirty, sweaty feet on my face, forcing me to inhale, lick and worship her

User Info: profzX

profzX
1 month ago#10
Seeing a lot of engage supports after GameFAQs told me they were dead :/
I wish to be Kalista's soulbound, I'd be her supp and I'd KS, so she would shove her dirty, sweaty feet on my face, forcing me to inhale, lick and worship her
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. MSI 2021 Tournament Topic
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A