• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. easiest game in the world but noone can play it :)))))

User Info: Bottlecap76

Bottlecap76
3 weeks ago#1
I've been playing league all morning/afternoon and its shocking to me as to how so many people can be so f***ing bad at this game. Played 4, won jungle all 4, but lost all games due to mega fed laner. I'm mid plat and the people there are AWFUL. It really isn't a hard game, it really f***ing isn't. but people find ways to make it hard. It's astonishing.

I WILL CARRY YOU. THE PROBLEM IS THAT YOU NEED TO LET ME CARRY YOU. When my bot lane feeds Samira 15-0 at 13 minutes.... I can't do anything. I can no longer carry the game because I can't run her down with a naut on top of her, so she can infinitely 1v5 all game. I can't even gank her b/c the naut isnt a dumbass unlike my team and peels properly for her. Of course, I win jungle as usual but in the end it amounts to nothing. and pisslow people claim this role has too much influence LMAOOOOOOO

easiest game in the world but no-one can play it. I needed to rant b/c its f***ing crazy out here. stay safe guys, summoners rift is f***ing garbage

User Info: HipsterSora

HipsterSora
3 weeks ago#2
>jg

lel
Playing GBF, DS1R, Hades | Reading Jojolion, One Piece current
"It is well known that the Heartless harbor an intense hatred of shirts." -keybladesrus

User Info: Bottlecap76

Bottlecap76
3 weeks ago#3
HipsterSora posted...
>jg

lel
SAD

User Info: darkmoonbeam

darkmoonbeam
3 weeks ago#4
tldr
[In Soviet Russia, a moderator or administrator was deleted at the request of this message]
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. easiest game in the world but noone can play it :)))))
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A