• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Best ults in the game for seiging?

User Info: HipsterSora

HipsterSora
4 weeks ago#1
Voli ult
Bard ult
??
Playing GBF, DS1R, Hades | Reading Jojolion, One Piece current
"It is well known that the Heartless harbor an intense hatred of shirts." -keybladesrus

User Info: Srheeropercent

Srheeropercent
4 weeks ago#2
Mord ult is quite strong. Being able to get rid of a certain enemy from the tower.

Yorick ult is EXTREMLY good at killing towers.

I think Rammus R still deals tower dmg?
---------------------------------------------------------
Switch Friend Code - SW-7173-9981-4996. Aprimon list http://tiny.cc/mlvxkz

User Info: generalguy64

generalguy64
4 weeks ago#3
Anivia

I once had a dream where Vulpix was playable in Smash. I fully support this now.

User Info: lyricson

lyricson
4 weeks ago#4
Anything that forces the ennemy team away from the tower. Ziggs ult, apa shyvana ult (the pressure of e poke that will follow to be more precise), xerath ult, orn ult.

Oveeall tho ults aren't usually good or bad for sieging it's more of a teamcomp/champions kinda thing. Poke comps tend to be awesome at sieging while dive comps tend to struggle.

User Info: I_love_SunnyD

I_love_SunnyD
4 weeks ago#5
Sivir
I actually prefer the purple stuff

User Info: ThesaintG2

ThesaintG2
4 weeks ago#6
I feel mundo and malphite should get a special mention. Having someone who can literally tank the turret while the rest of your team put in work is scary since the one place you were supposed to be safe is no longer safe.

after that I wanna say sion kinda for the same reason

User Info: Skystrike70

Skystrike70
4 weeks ago#7
Veigar E is basically an ult
Why is it called 'common sense' when it is so rare these days?

User Info: HipsterSora

HipsterSora
4 weeks ago#8
ThesaintG2 posted...
I feel mundo and malphite should get a special mention. Having someone who can literally tank the turret while the rest of your team put in work is scary since the one place you were supposed to be safe is no longer safe.

after that I wanna say sion kinda for the same reason
Oh Sion is great, if everyone backs away you just get free tower damage too.
Playing GBF, DS1R, Hades | Reading Jojolion, One Piece current
"It is well known that the Heartless harbor an intense hatred of shirts." -keybladesrus

User Info: typhone004

typhone004
4 weeks ago#9
Gragas
"1/128 item on a first try. What are the odds?"
I flushed my fish down the toilet so he could die as he lived. With me treating him like s***.

User Info: RJ1771

RJ1771
4 weeks ago#10
Azir's ult is fantastic for sieging. Either bounce a key enemy into your team to get completely blown up or shove the enemy away so you can rip some good chunks out of the tower.

On a related note: Taliyah's ult - used at the right angle and the right time - is incredible for sieging as well.
I'm tired of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with them later.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Best ults in the game for seiging?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A