• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. So Samira just got f***ing murdered in PBE

User Info: AHRaven

AHRaven
2 months ago#41
SonicJetWave posted...
They did the same to Zoe some time ago when she was in a similar state after release. I'm pretty certain they're over-nerfing her before they slowly buff her back up to a manageable state
I'm entirely willing to bet this is the case
Not changing this until Mega Man Legends 3 is back in development.
Started: 07/29/2011

User Info: Alacrity

Alacrity
2 months ago#42
The worst part of this is that the Kaisa nerfs are probably going to be something miniscule like a tiny ad ratio nerf to Q, even tho Kaisa is easier to play and more broken than Samira

User Info: aryanbrar

aryanbrar
2 months ago#43
Alacrity posted...
The worst part of this is that the Kaisa nerfs are probably going to be something miniscule like a tiny ad ratio nerf to Q, even tho Kaisa is easier to play and more broken than Samira

skins gotta sell them

fat ass op void slut needs more skins

User Info: Supp1

Supp1
2 months ago#44
aryanbrar posted...
skins gotta sell them

Damn straight.
<3 Nami, Janna, Sona, Soraka, Lulu, Kindred, & Syndra.
Lamb grilled with my secret sauce and then eaten in between two large slabs of bread.

User Info: PokemonYoutube

PokemonYoutube
2 months ago#45
aryanbrar posted...
skins gotta sell them

I could see Samira being a good skin seller too. Her launch skin kinda sucked but the potential is there.

User Info: KadeAuron

KadeAuron
2 months ago#46
To much... she's overturned but not much more than other fed adcs.
Psn: KadeAuron {} Pawn Name: Elizah

User Info: Earthshaker

Earthshaker
1 month ago#47
So, uh, yeah, Sammy's pretty much a dead pick and Kai'slut still is a permaban with Jhin.

It's like we're psychic.
[Brackets.] - Current and ongoing games: FFXIV, Vermintide 2, League of Legends, Warframe. Streaming soon on Twitch

User Info: lyricson

lyricson
1 month ago#48
Idk about kaisa being a permaban, she is still a bit too strong but she doesn't really dominate other adcs in lane.
Ign: Taliyah Tequila
"I know what i'm doing" - low plat 1 trick -

User Info: murrowboy1

murrowboy1
1 month ago#49
Good. Now nerf Nasus next please. He's WAYYY too OP even under stacked and his power spike hits mid game. Quite ridiculous they still call him a late game champ.

Anyone who thinks he still needs stacks to carry games this season never played against him before.

User Info: 8420

1 month ago#50
She still burns 3+ flashes on the enemy team when she gets shieldbow and presses R. Is there an adc that burns more flashes than her? Ugh.
Wishing things were different is a great way to torture yourself.
"Don't worry fam, quitting LoL is easy, I've done it at least 10 times." -RJ1771
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. So Samira just got f***ing murdered in PBE
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A