• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. why do they even put gw in the game? lol

User Info: ChobitDollfie

ChobitDollfie
2 months ago#1
there's so much life steal/omni vamp/spell vamp in the game now, that healing reduction isn't even noticeable. you can basically heal back up to full health off of a full-tank jarvan flag at this point lol
i am i.

User Info: 8420

2 months ago#2
ChobitDollfie posted...
you can basically heal back up to full health off of a full-tank jarvan flag at this point lol

Wut
Wishing things were different is a great way to torture yourself.
"Don't worry fam, quitting LoL is easy, I've done it at least 10 times." -RJ1771

User Info: EinherjarPrime

EinherjarPrime
2 months ago#3
This game is an absolute dumpster fire. Riot's attempts at balancing don't make any sense and the item rework this season is probably one of the worst qol changes i've ever seen in any game in my entire life.

User Info: SpunkySix

SpunkySix
2 months ago#4
EinherjarPrime posted...
This game is an absolute dumpster fire. Riot's attempts at balancing don't make any sense and the item rework this season is probably one of the worst qol changes i've ever seen in any game in my entire life.

Ok but buy skins?
...but we cannot be reckless!

User Info: Supp1

Supp1
2 months ago#5
I think the healing from items/runes is even more powerful than last season, lmao.
<3 Nami, Janna, Sona, Soraka, Lulu, Kindred, & Syndra.
Lamb grilled with my secret sauce and then eaten in between two large slabs of bread.

User Info: lyricson

lyricson
2 months ago#6
The issue isn't gw itself, it's that gw items are aweful for what they give. Lets say you buy a hydra, you get 65 ad, 15% omnivamp, 20 AH and aoe procs on your attacks and spells.

Now lets look at the gw item: it gives something like what, 40 ad? Less AH than the hydra, 200 hp or so, its build path isn't very good, etc.

They need to buff gw items so that they aren't just poor items that reduce healing. Buff their stats. Give them a better set of stats. Change how gw works; it would make much more sense for gw to be an active that negates more healing than what it is right now.
Ign: Taliyah Tequila
"I know what i'm doing" - low plat 1 trick -

User Info: Voidgolem

Voidgolem
2 months ago#7
problem with GW is that people still don't actually buy it until it's too late to be relevant.

like if you're buying it after the b8trox has goredrinker/ravenous/SV you're already going to lose.
https://i.imgur.com/Uiyemc7.jpg

User Info: Supp1

Supp1
2 months ago#8
8420 posted...
Wut
Pretty sure that's a hyperbole.
<3 Nami, Janna, Sona, Soraka, Lulu, Kindred, & Syndra.
Lamb grilled with my secret sauce and then eaten in between two large slabs of bread.

User Info: lyricson

lyricson
2 months ago#9
Voidgolem posted...
problem with GW is that people still don't actually buy it until it's too late to be relevant.

like if you're buying it after the b8trox has goredrinker/ravenous/SV you're already going to lose.
And if you buy it before you are almost an item behind everyone else in order to counter that 1 champion.
Ign: Taliyah Tequila
"I know what i'm doing" - low plat 1 trick -

User Info: PokemonYoutube

PokemonYoutube
2 months ago#10
They buffed GW from 40% heal reduction to 60% in certain situations.

But then they also more than doubled the amount of healing in the game. As an ADC, you can buy Shieldbow and Bloodthirster and take Legend Bloodline and Ravenous Hunter and easily heal for more than half of your damage output. And let's not even begin about the bruiser drain tanks with Goredrinker, Ravenous Hydra and Spirit Visage.

And somehow mages are still f***ed when it comes to healing because the one AP mythic that gives omnivamp doesn't give you any mana and is basically tailormade for Mordekaiser.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. why do they even put gw in the game? lol
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A