• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Who has the best "R" ability in the game?

User Info: 012yArthur0

012yArthur0
2 months ago#61
Skystrike70 posted...
Better idea. Instead of replacing people's ults, how about we decide who has the most busted ult by giving it to everyone else as a 5th ability
You mean summoner's spell? Of course it would be busted.

Tryndamere ult would simply be great on hardcore statcheck champions like himself and most hypercarries.

But as a general note? There are better ults.
Some things are beautiful because they cannot be obtained. ~~ Gilgamesh

User Info: lyricson

lyricson
2 months ago#62
Supp1 posted...
Just the ults themselves? I think Taric would be in the top 5, since there's few downsides/restrictions for him to use it properly. It's team-wide, can't accidentally save your enemies (aka BARD/Kindred), and it doesn't stop Taric from moving, casting, and attacking.
I think kayle ult is a better version of taric ult. Sure it ain't teamwhide, but it's instant and there aren't that many situations in which you want to make your whole team invincible. Taric r has few uses offensivly and isn't that awesone defensivly either. I think it would barely make the top 10 best ults in the game.
Ign: Taliyah Tequila
"I know what i'm doing" - low plat 1 trick -

User Info: HipsterSora

HipsterSora
2 months ago#63
i mean, Taric ult is potentially game-winning if used at exactly the right moment... but that's really hard to do and there are other ults which will have similarly crazy teamfight effects and not be as hard.
Playing GBF, DS1R, Hades | Reading Jojolion, One Piece current
"It is well known that the Heartless harbor an intense hatred of shirts." -keybladesrus

User Info: ChobitDollfie

ChobitDollfie
2 months ago#64
malphite, just because it’s point and click, and it’s pretty instantaneous. good range, too.
i am i.

User Info: Srheeropercent

Srheeropercent
2 months ago#65
ChobitDollfie posted...
malphite, just because it’s point and click, and it’s pretty instantaneous. good range, too.

Best thing about Malpy is his laugh.

"huh hooooh".
---------------------------------------------------------
Switch Friend Code - SW-7173-9981-4996. Aprimon list http://tiny.cc/mlvxkz

User Info: I_love_SunnyD

I_love_SunnyD
2 months ago#66
If we were turning ults into a summoner ability, Lulu Growth would be fun and it would be hilarious when there were all these giants fighting

Which reminds me, I wish there could be an ARAM April Fools event where everyone gets a Cho stack mechanic and can grow huge
I actually prefer the purple stuff
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Who has the best "R" ability in the game?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A