• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Can't Reconnect to Ranked Match

User Info: solidmaximus

solidmaximus
1 month ago#1
Was in a match, I was disconnected in game and couldn't reconnect. Checked my internet, everything was fine. So I closed the game and assumed I would have an option to reconnect but no, taken to the main menu where I can start a new match but no option to reconnect. Has anyone seen this before?
Breathing in lightning, tonight's for fighting.
Go Hoos!

User Info: darkmoonbeam

darkmoonbeam
1 month ago#2
I've had that happen, the game disappear like nothings ever happened.

DIdnt lose any LP or anything from it though.
[In Soviet Russia, a moderator or administrator was deleted at the request of this message]

User Info: Supp1

Supp1
1 month ago#3
darkmoonbeam posted...
I've had that happen, the game disappear like nothings ever happened.

DIdnt lose any LP or anything from it though.
So loss forgiven?
<3 Nami, Janna, Sona, Soraka, Lulu, Kindred, & Syndra.
Lamb grilled with my secret sauce and then eaten in between two large slabs of bread.

solidmaximus
1 month ago#4
That's exactly what happened with me. The match doesn't show up in my history in the game nor does it show up on op.gg. I didn't lose LP either.

I almost wonder if the match itself broke and everyone got disconnected? Who knows...
Go Hoos!

User Info: HipsterSora

HipsterSora
1 month ago#5
somebody tripped over a wire somewhere
Playing GBF, DS1R, Hades | Reading Jojolion, One Piece current
"It is well known that the Heartless harbor an intense hatred of shirts." -keybladesrus

solidmaximus
1 month ago#6
Haha! Well I wish I could remember the names of anyone I was playing with so I could see if the match shows up in their history. It's really puzzling to me.

Another interesting note, I went to op.gg while I was trying to reconnect and it said I was in a live game. However after restarting my computer, opening and closing the game several times I just started a new match which replaced what op.gg was showing. So weird
Go Hoos!

User Info: darkmoonbeam

darkmoonbeam
1 month ago#7
Supp1 posted...
So loss forgiven?

not even, it was like the game never happened.
[In Soviet Russia, a moderator or administrator was deleted at the request of this message]
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Can't Reconnect to Ranked Match
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A