• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Kenji Murasame

Kenji Murasame
2 months ago#11
I tried playing this champ and it was the most painful experience I think I've ever had.

Why does she have to auto attack at 1/10th the speed? Was locking her out of other roles so important as to make her autos feel like crap? They could at least give her more range like Irelia or Viego. 175? Wtf does she have a massive lance for, show?

Her stun could be good, but the hit box required is so thin, you have to position so perfectly to get it to land - it's like you've already blown your mobility and put yourself in a risky situation to get the stun lined up - and it misses by a hair because somebody actually moved slightly during it....

And her Ult, so powerful but the better it is, the more you've commited suicide. There's no way as a support she's going to be tanky enough to survive even with all her resistance passives and shield (which aren't nearly strong enough, they rely on a lot of scaling - something a support doesn't need as they need power early and need power without items....

It's a shame because this character should be right up my ally. I love tank supports, I really like her whole look, personality, lore, and theme. The champ did really appeal to me. But it's just not worth playing her. There's other options.

User Info: Voidgolem

Voidgolem
2 months ago#12
autos might feel like crap but shield bash out of Crash Down is MVP of killsteals.

problem is that hitting people with crash down is rough when they can run out the long way no problem. Or hit you with literally any form of CC mid jump to cancel it outright.
https://i.imgur.com/Uiyemc7.jpg

User Info: Kenji Murasame

Kenji Murasame
2 months ago#13
I really loved doing Crash down. There's fun things about her, her Q is pretty nice with the poke and heal.

But if I'm going to play her I need a little QOL - I want a longer range autoattack, wider stun aoe, and maybe a bit of a shield she gets when she casts her ultimate (like Nunu).

User Info: Clergybones

Clergybones
2 months ago#14
Who?

User Info: ZechtAurion

ZechtAurion
2 months ago#15
Kenji Murasame posted...
I tried playing this champ and it was the most painful experience I think I've ever had.

Why does she have to auto attack at 1/10th the speed? Was locking her out of other roles so important as to make her autos feel like crap? They could at least give her more range like Irelia or Viego. 175? Wtf does she have a massive lance for, show?

Her stun could be good, but the hit box required is so thin, you have to position so perfectly to get it to land - it's like you've already blown your mobility and put yourself in a risky situation to get the stun lined up - and it misses by a hair because somebody actually moved slightly during it....

And her Ult, so powerful but the better it is, the more you've commited suicide. There's no way as a support she's going to be tanky enough to survive even with all her resistance passives and shield (which aren't nearly strong enough, they rely on a lot of scaling - something a support doesn't need as they need power early and need power without items....

It's a shame because this character should be right up my ally. I love tank supports, I really like her whole look, personality, lore, and theme. The champ did really appeal to me. But it's just not worth playing her. There's other options.
Yep, this was my experience as well.

I also tried her in jungle(which I think should be her main role since she's such a self acclaimed lone wolf), it's just not fun to play her(surpringly ok clears though).

PSN: AlujaZeromus | WiiU: Aluja

User Info: supercoolisaac

supercoolisaac
2 months ago#16
She's turbo garbage, the only reason she's even playable is because you can flash E R and catch the one immobile champ the enemy team might pick if you're lucky every 5 minutes.
Tiltproof

User Info: ArroganceMalice

ArroganceMalice
2 months ago#17
I play a lot of adc and I’ve played with some great rells

she is great as a peel
"We each play out the parts fate has written for us. Free will is an illusion."
I have never seen the truth hurt more than here on GameFAQs.

User Info: Solhdier

Solhdier
2 months ago#18
She is fun and I enjoy playing her in normals but I agree:

Her Q poke and heal is irrelevant.

W is easily interrupted, telegraphed and the extra tankiness doesn't balance how slow/vulnerable you become, unlike Leona's E which you can sort of back off while under W. Not Rell, you will die if there is no follow up.
Mexican ? Block

User Info: Voidgolem

Voidgolem
2 months ago#19
you kinda have to play her as a poke support except her poke has bad range and deals mediocre damage at best.
https://i.imgur.com/Uiyemc7.jpg

User Info: BinBinricecake

BinBinricecake
2 months ago#20
Imo, If you're gonna play Rell, just play Taric.
Gamefaqs ps4,xbox 1, and switch boards have become damn pathetic places. Why do I bother coming here at all?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A