• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: SomeLikeItHoth

SomeLikeItHoth
1 month ago#1
What happened to her?
FAM FOREVER.

User Info: Supp1

Supp1
1 month ago#2
Rell? More like Smell. :)
<3 Nami, Janna, Sona, Soraka, Lulu, Kindred, & Syndra.
Lamb grilled with my secret sauce and then eaten in between two large slabs of bread.

User Info: refmon

refmon
1 month ago#3
Killing a pink ward as Rell is the worst thing I've ever experienced in League
If you read this signature, then that meant that I had control of what you read for 5 SECONDS!!

User Info: ChobitDollfie

ChobitDollfie
1 month ago#4
she's ok in arams but her ult still feels absolutely useless somehow.
i am i.

User Info: Voidgolem

Voidgolem
1 month ago#5
Needs more work. Is still fun despite that.

Q's arbitrary damage falloff makes no sense when it does beans for damage aside from Full AP Rell, which you don't get to use in real games because that's troll.

W being interrupted by everything under the sun and losing half of your kit because the ADC decided to move backwards two feet -is not fun-. Would propose allowing Q to just self-heal all the time except that'd probably be broken given the amount of potential heals. W needs a speed increase or otherwise be allowed to knock up the target aoe given that it's easy as piss to avoid.

Dismount is a bad mechanic: Shield either needs to be much, much bigger (give it an AP ratio on the existing HP?) or the movespeed penalty needs to be -gone-. Or both, even.

Ult is straight trash after the initial pull-in. That pull-in is swag if you have a wombo comp tho.
https://i.imgur.com/Uiyemc7.jpg

User Info: Voidgolem

Voidgolem
1 month ago#6
i guess riot actually does want full ap rell judging by pbe.

ult's still trash but it's trash with 110% ap?
https://i.imgur.com/Uiyemc7.jpg

User Info: HipsterSora

HipsterSora
1 month ago#7
maybe shes supposed to be played with ori lmao
Playing GBF, DS1R, Hades | Reading Jojolion, One Piece current
"It is well known that the Heartless harbor an intense hatred of shirts." -keybladesrus

User Info: TomorrowDog

TomorrowDog
1 month ago#8
LCS played her at least twice I think. But it could be they were just testing her in these round robin games that don't mean much.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLP7lOxq8wmo8EACam5yamFuseoWkDOplr
GameFAQs Lounge playlist.

User Info: ssj4supervegeta

ssj4supervegeta
1 month ago#9
remember when new champs would come out and it was a big deal and the login splash would change and new music was made and there was lots of build up?
well now i find out new champs are in cause they show up in my arams.
LoL summoner: Vejitables
Wanna know why me rogers so jolly? hehe

User Info: HipsterSora

HipsterSora
1 month ago#10
ssj4supervegeta posted...
remember when new champs would come out and it was a big deal and the login splash would change and new music was made and there was lots of build up?
well now i find out new champs are in cause they show up in my arams.
while I agree about the loss of logins and stuff being a tragedy, when a new champ comes out they dominate the home screen for weeks. There is zero chance you don't see the new champion before queueing up for a game unless you just didn't play league for that whole period, and if that's the case the logins wouldn't have helped you anyway.
Playing GBF, DS1R, Hades | Reading Jojolion, One Piece current
"It is well known that the Heartless harbor an intense hatred of shirts." -keybladesrus
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A