• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Y'all ever just like, watch people while you're respawning?

User Info: StrongerDoggo

StrongerDoggo
1 month ago#1
And just wonder like, why they're doing what they're doing?
It's weird, man. Why?
Tonight we hunt!

User Info: Alpha_MaIe

Alpha_MaIe
1 month ago#2
I’m sure your teammates briefly thought the same thing the second your death notice popped up.

StrongerDoggo
1 month ago#3
Alpha_MaIe posted...
I’m sure your teammates briefly thought the same thing the second your death notice popped up.
We all think we're oh so great after all. Nobody admits they're actual trash. Nope. Me, I'm the best, the rest of my team is trash. But there is no I in team. We're all trash in the end.
Tonight we hunt!

User Info: Srheeropercent

Srheeropercent
1 month ago#4
StrongerDoggo posted...
why they're doing what they're doing?

StrongerDoggo posted...
We all think we're oh so great after all.

StrongerDoggo posted...
Me, I'm the best, the rest of my team is trash

StrongerDoggo posted...
We're all trash in the end.

StrongerDoggo posted...
It's weird, man. Why?

Do you think you are trash, or you are good? You kindof flip and flop between viewpoints 10 times in two posts somehow.
---------------------------------------------------------
Switch Friend Code - SW-7173-9981-4996. Aprimon list http://tiny.cc/mlvxkz

User Info: TwoStrikes94

TwoStrikes94
1 month ago#5
yes most people will watch others while they're respawning, but remember... when you're thinking 'man, why are they doing that?' you're literally dead.
http://i.imgur.com/U5y3b.jpg
www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JoAQOiqKRg

StrongerDoggo
1 month ago#6
Srheeropercent posted...
Do you think you are trash, or you are good? You kindof flip and flop between viewpoints 10 times in two posts somehow.
If you can't understand it when I put it that clearly, you clearly have a lot of maturing to do.

TwoStrikes94 posted...
but remember... when you're thinking 'man, why are they doing that?' you're literally dead.
At the same time I'm also thinking "man what was I doing?". Because as I said, we're all trash. It's a team game after all.
Tonight we hunt!

User Info: 012yArthur0

012yArthur0
1 month ago#7
When I die, I just alttab and go play the pratice mode of whatever fighting game I have.

Better than getting angry at seeing my temmate misplay when I would probably misplay too.
Some things are beautiful because they cannot be obtained. ~~ Gilgamesh

User Info: ChobitDollfie

ChobitDollfie
1 month ago#8
unless i'm tilted, i just look at what killed me and think how i f***ed up lol if i'm tilted, i dgaf what killed me and harshly judge my team lol
i am i.

User Info: ZechtAurion

ZechtAurion
1 month ago#9
TwoStrikes94 posted...
yes most people will watch others while they're respawning, but remember... when you're thinking 'man, why are they doing that?' you're literally dead.
I died stealing baron and they're doing nothing with it.

Well? Welllll??? WEEEEELLLL???
PSN: AlujaZeromus | WiiU: Aluja

User Info: dustin121284

dustin121284
1 month ago#10
StrongerDoggo posted...
We all think we're oh so great after all. Nobody admits they're actual trash.
im trash tho
"If at all possible, I prefer to forge my own path through life, then call it "destiny" once the cards have settled..."
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Y'all ever just like, watch people while you're respawning?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A