• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Champion that has the worst design

User Info: lyricson

lyricson
1 week ago#1
Which champion is usually the most unfun to play against?

For me it's a close call between sett and zoe, since both champs are a reminder of another champ that got reworked (sett benefit from kinda losing trades in lane due to his w and passive, zoe is just old nidalee but with even more dmg and the ability to get free summoner spells)
Ign: Taliyah Tequila
"I know what i'm doing" - low plat 1 trick -
(message deleted)

User Info: Exterminateer

Exterminateer
1 week ago#3
Guys theres a bug none of the options seem to be diana and thats obviously an error in the system
I need some sleep

lyricson
1 week ago#4
Exterminateer posted...
Guys theres a bug none of the options seem to be diana and thats obviously an error in the system
I fail how to see how diana is that bad of a design, she is kinda like a more balanced kassadin/annie.

User Info: Le_seuI___dieu

Le_seuI___dieu
1 week ago#5
Exterminateer posted...

Le_seuI___dieu
1 week ago#6
lyricson posted...
I fail how to see how diana is that bad of a design, she is kinda like a more balanced kassadin/annie.
she has point and click dash level 3 and aoe nuke ult lvl 6.

also once she gets one item/deathcap you auto lose the game bc she has idiotic dmg. permaban champ tbh

User Info: Exterminateer

Exterminateer
1 week ago#7
lyricson posted...
Diana gameplay is literally the worst case of point and click oneshot among an already terribly designed class of champions
I need some sleep

lyricson
1 week ago#8
Le_seuI___dieu posted...
she has point and click dash level 3 and aoe nuke ult lvl 6.

also once she gets one item/deathcap you auto lose the game bc she has idiotic dmg. permaban champ tbh
So, basiqually annie but she needs to get in in order to do dmg? She really isn't that bad and there are multiple champions that does the same thing she does, which is why i lft her out of the pole.

Le_seuI___dieu
1 week ago#9
lyricson posted...
So, basiqually annie but she needs to get in in order to do dmg? She really isn't that bad and there are multiple champions that does the same thing she does, which is why i lft her out of the pole.
i mean, annie is pretty trash. she has no sustain damage unlike diana who has aa speed +onhit dmg

her shield is much worse than diana's

her ult has a lower radius and she doesn't have any set-up unlike diana who e+r's and autowins

annie also has an extremely s*** lane ESPECIALLY for a ranged champ, while diana's lane is actually decent as far as melee mids go.

doesn't matter if annie is ranged when diana has long ass-range dashes. basically the yasuo syndrome where he's melee but not really.

User Info: JMunkholm

JMunkholm
1 week ago#10
Voted for Vayne, should had voted for Zoe

Both are such trash designs
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Champion that has the worst design
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A