• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. How would you try to play if you have to duel Jax as Jhin in Prize Fights

User Info: shootingfoul

shootingfoul
3 days ago#1
If you are Jhin and you are in a game of Nexus Blitz with the event Prize Figths. Both your team and the enemy team each won 1 fight of 2 vs 2s. Now the fate of the world is determined by your battle, in the last round, which is 1 vs 1.

You are slightly ahead in items compared to jax but not by much. How would you try to play out the battle? Is there anything you could do?
758 , 641 , 952

User Info: typhone004

typhone004
3 days ago#2
Place trap on self, hope he jumps to you, flash+w for snare, hope he uses his dodge while you run out of his flash range with movespeed buff, then kite him to death while he's on cd's. It's on the jax to f*** up really.
"1/128 item on a first try. What are the odds?"
I flushed my fish down the toilet so he could die as he lived. With me treating him like s***.

User Info: Skystrike70

Skystrike70
1 day ago#3
tbh you should not be able to win that fight, it would be a problem if Jax could not kill a lone Jhin.
Why is it called 'common sense' when it is so rare these days?

User Info: HipsterSora

HipsterSora
1 day ago#4
Jax can build shojin in this mode right? you can't. He just ults, E's, flashes on you while ending E and wails on you. by the time you're able to respond he E's again.
Playing GBF, Animal Crossing New Horizons | Reading Jojolion
"It is well known that the Heartless harbor an intense hatred of shirts." -keybladesrus

User Info: I_love_SunnyD

I_love_SunnyD
1 day ago#5
You hope you had a Shaco or Teemo on your team and use a trap/shroom
I actually prefer the purple stuff

User Info: Mander1861

Mander1861
1 day ago#6
Crit stun run repeat
What Would Marcus Aurelius Do.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends