• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. ADCs aren't even weak lmao

User Info: YorickvsRiven

YorickvsRiven
1 week ago#1
Does this role ever stop whining?

User Info: HipsterSora

HipsterSora
1 week ago#2
do people ever stop whining about adc mains allegedly whining?
Playing GBF, Animal Crossing New Horizons | Reading Jojolion
"It is well known that the Heartless harbor an intense hatred of shirts." -keybladesrus

User Info: Voidgolem

Voidgolem
1 week ago#3
for all the complaints about "ADCs whining" every single complaint I have ever goddamn seen in eleven years has been a mid player.

aside from the couple months where ADCs were extremely bad following the crit changes.
https://i.imgur.com/Uiyemc7.jpg

User Info: kage_53

kage_53
1 week ago#4
ADCs haven’t been really good in years. Most games end by 20-25 minutes. It takes adcs 35+ to feel like they actually contribute. Their damage is incredibly awful early game.

User Info: lyricson

lyricson
1 week ago#5
kage_53 posted...
ADCs haven’t been really good in years. Most games end by 20-25 minutes. It takes adcs 35+ to feel like they actually contribute. Their damage is incredibly awful early game.
What about kaisa last year..? Miss fortune earlier this season?

Adcs are decent now and have been strong over the past years, only argument people usually have is "yes but the wealer adcs can't do s***", which is true, will always be truebecause of the nature of the role and doesn't make the role weaker.
Ign: Taliyah Tequila
"I know what i'm doing" - low plat 1 trick -

User Info: Dannyson97

Dannyson97
1 week ago#6
Voidgolem posted...
for all the complaints about "ADCs whining" every single complaint I have ever goddamn seen in eleven years has been a mid player.

aside from the couple months where ADCs were extremely bad following the crit changes.
ADCs don't complain loudly but it is consistent, whenever something new disrupts bot lane they usually have a vocal group about it.

I've seen
"We don't do damage to tanks"
"We don't scale fast enough"
"Crit items are weak."
"f*** mages coming to bot lane"

The last one in particular I've noticed ever since Ziggs was a thing bot lane just shoving lanes and making ADCs miserable. For awhile it seemed like every month a different mage was just trying to be an annoyance bot lane. Heimerdinger, Veigar, Cassiopia, and a couple less popular ones.
Raticate

User Info: DamorahTalset

DamorahTalset
1 week ago#7
HipsterSora posted...
do people ever stop whining about adc mains allegedly whining?

I'll never stop. The amount of times I've been called "their support" is ridiculous. "Where is my support?" Sorry I roamed mid to secure a kill and you don't know how to play safe for 45 seconds.
I don't a fondness to Borat. I don't how it did outrageous; haven't they ever interneted? We have Goat's Sea and Celebrating Lemons. - Gandob

User Info: Ryuko_Chan

Ryuko_Chan
1 week ago#8
DamorahTalset posted...
I'll never stop. The amount of times I've been called "their support" is ridiculous. "Where is my support?" Sorry I roamed mid to secure a kill and you don't know how to play safe for 45 seconds.
even if the carry plays safe, he ends up screwed over due to missing farm and possibly xp
just learn how waves work and this problem will never happen to you again i promise you
roam when its going to be a net gain, you shouldnt be putting bot behind to put mid ahead when you can literally put mid ahead at 0 cost. just roam when

1) your adc is dead or recalled
2) their bot is dead or recalled
3) your adc is gigasmurfing and can 1v2
4) you crashed the wave under the enemy tower, so it bounces back to the carry and he misses nothing
5) your adc is under tower and is at no risk of being dove (ie playing vayne into ezreal soraka) (although avoid doing this last one early game, because he needs a little AD to cs under tower alone with ease)

roams are literally op if you do them like this because normally people trade off power in one lane when they roam, when you can just get power for free if you do it like this. in fact if you do it this way it kinda puts bot ahead too, because the adc gets that sexy solo xp
https://i.imgtc.com/LCLKlZX.gif
Life Fiber Kamui SENKETSU!
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: HipsterSora

HipsterSora
1 week ago#9
DamorahTalset posted...
you are their support though? you are the support of their team, hence their support. it's not like there is any emphasis on it that implies you are solely theirs and no one else's. and let's be real, it is one of the main jobs of the support role to babysit the ADC. "Where's my jg" during a fight at dragon wouldn't get this kind of examination put on it

and leaving adc's at a bad time is indeed the fault of the support, but we can't know if that's what happened without full context

::

i'm by no means an adc player even though I ride Ezreal's dick every chance I get, and don't understand this whole whining ADC meme. For the last 3 or so years i've been playing sup/mid/top way more than bot or jg.
Playing GBF, Animal Crossing New Horizons | Reading Jojolion
"It is well known that the Heartless harbor an intense hatred of shirts." -keybladesrus
kage_53 posted...
Are you really going to imply Lucian isn’t running people down lvl 3 and the only thing holding him back is mana costs?
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. ADCs aren't even weak lmao
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A