• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Yummi got "nerfed"

User Info: jts11b

jts11b
4 days ago#1
This champ is still broken. In a few games, this mana cost change hasn't seemed like a meaningful nerf at all. I am tired of using a ban on her and thought I could branch out, but I still have to use it on her apparently. Really wish they would rework her already.

User Info: refmon

refmon
4 days ago#2
She had a 4% win rate drop
If you read this signature, then that meant that I had control of what you read for 5 SECONDS!!

User Info: Ryuko_Chan

Ryuko_Chan
4 days ago#3
it would be a sizeable nerf but presence of mind is just too good it barely matters
they should make her heal double in cost like kassadin ult without getting stronger as mana cost goes up
https://i.imgtc.com/LCLKlZX.gif
Life Fiber Kamui SENKETSU!
(edited 4 days ago)

User Info: KajeI

KajeI
3 days ago#4
I had one go OOM once in a match a bit ago, so it must've done something. Champ's still dumb af though.
Look, i can name a few instances in MY life where i tried to reach mutual understanding
and i can TELL you, always faster and easier to just kill em. Just is!

User Info: DartDragoon

DartDragoon
3 days ago#5
Ryuko_Chan posted...
presence of mind is just too good it barely matters

Presence of mind LITERALLY does nothing for her mana with the nerfs
PSN: AstroZombie29
Currently Playing: Xenoblade Chronicles, Monster Hunter World, Bloodstained: RotN

User Info: Ryuko_Chan

Ryuko_Chan
3 days ago#6
rofl wtf? u know presence of mind has 2 effects right? XD?
https://i.imgtc.com/LCLKlZX.gif
Life Fiber Kamui SENKETSU!

User Info: HipsterSora

HipsterSora
2 days ago#7
yeah presence of mind is nasty on supports.
Playing GBF, Animal Crossing New Horizons | Reading Jojolion
"It is well known that the Heartless harbor an intense hatred of shirts." -keybladesrus
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Yummi got "nerfed"
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A