• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: -Hydreigon-

-Hydreigon-
8 months ago#1
I knew you could skip from like, plat to diamond for example, but has anyone else just... not had their promo go off? I ranked up just like it was a placement game or TFT rank earlier today from Plat III to II, and had no idea this could even happen.

This happen to anyone else?
I hate video games

User Info: Skystrike70

Skystrike70
8 months ago#2
If you have MMR that is a whole tier above what your rank is, you automatically rank up upon hitting 100 LP
Why is it called 'common sense' when it is so rare these days?

User Info: -Hydreigon-

-Hydreigon-
8 months ago#3
Skystrike70 posted...
If you have MMR that is a whole tier above what your rank is, you automatically rank up upon hitting 100 LP
Surprising considering my W/L number is perfectly even, but a good surprise nonetheless.
I hate video games

User Info: Skystrike70

Skystrike70
8 months ago#4
-Hydreigon- posted...
Surprising considering my W/L number is perfectly even, but a good surprise nonetheless.
If you have a 505 W/L against people who are much higher rank than you, you will have quite high MMR. This is the case for example if you regularly queue with higher ranked friends, then your matchmaking mmr rises but you keep winning anyway.
Why is it called 'common sense' when it is so rare these days?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A