You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. New champion (the "non-traditional marksman") seemingly leaked

User Info: dkgerbil2

dkgerbil2
1 week ago#11
Nemyar posted...
dkgerbil2 posted...
Is it Senna?

Maybe it's Senna's body possessed by someone else since her soul currently live inside Thresh's lantern. She got that unnatural glowy eyes thing going on.

I mean Kai'sa was trapped in the void and ended up on SR. The story is nonsense anyways so it could be some bulls*** like "Senna's desire for vengeance was so strong she broke free of the lantern" and her quotes towards Lucian would be about how they can't go back to what they had.

Very simple and it gets her into the game.
All my friends are in bar bands.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=facVh75-vW4

User Info: donotwant

donotwant
1 week ago#12
Someone fixed the original image and the gun is NOT her arm, its slung on her back. Her right hand is near her waist and easy to miss because its got some sorta corrupted aesthetic going on and kinda reminds me of a used up monkeys paw
Here come dat donotwant! O s*** waddup!!

User Info: HamJabroni

HamJabroni
1 week ago#13
I like it. Gimme big dick crits
LoL is better than hell? What a joke. LoL is hell itself. There's no hope to be had in it - nothing but absolute despair.

User Info: donotwant

donotwant
1 week ago#14
On a side note, when will rito employ artists who understand the correct proportions of a human body
Here come dat donotwant! O s*** waddup!!

User Info: xDarkGrimlonx

xDarkGrimlonx
1 week ago#15
donotwant posted...
On a side note, when will rito employ artists who understand the correct proportions of a human body
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/leagueoflegends/images/2/26/Morgana_OriginalSkin_old3.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20190225170340

I have no idea what you're talking about
League: I Am a Grill, Battle.net hotgril18 #1974
She looks like Jinx.
Maybe this is Jinx's *real* sister.

User Info: Ridelwofr

Ridelwofr
1 week ago#17
I thought Varus with his updated lore was supposed to be the game's "non-traditional" marksman.

User Info: Not_Endgame

Not_Endgame
1 week ago#18
Could see her being the immobile minigun turret Riot always wanted to do after they reverted Kog's rework
"Its called a spitroast and its the most emotional bond two straight men can share."

User Info: luigi33

luigi33
1 week ago#19
Senna?

Also YAY finally a new black lady!
3DS FC: 5370-0672-9935
Steam ID: Xcyper33

User Info: dkgerbil2

dkgerbil2
1 week ago#20
luigi33 posted...
Senna?

Also YAY finally a new black lady!

Technically the first. Karma is likely Indian inspired (though she looks a bit Persian), Qiyana is Central/South American and Illaoi is Pacific Islander.
All my friends are in bar bands.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=facVh75-vW4
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. New champion (the "non-traditional marksman") seemingly leaked