• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Yuumi is a prime example of why Riot should lean more toward releasing OP champs

User Info: o___Okami

o___Okami
3 weeks ago#1
It doesn't matter if Riot gives her hotfixes or how many high elo/challenger players claim she's broken. Most players do not read patch notes nor watch Twitch streams. They're going to go with their first impressions for weeks/months. And those first impressions were of a 30% winrate enchanter in a meta where enchanters are the strongest supports in Solo Q (there isn't a single enchanter with a sub 50% winrate besides Yuumi / Sona, Nami, Lux, Soraka, Janna have the highest winrates of actual supports).

Furthermore, her winrate will be skewed by the shear amount of people who give up/troll from champ select the moment that they see the champ on their team, thus making it harder to get a read on what needs to possibly be buffed/nerfed about the champ.

My prediction: They will continue buffing Yuumi until the general player base realizes that she isn't a troll pick and stop griefing when she is on their team. By this time Yuumi will have already been overbuffed and her winrate will skyrocket resulting in imminent crippling nerfs.
"You might be able to erase the markings, but the memories will never disappear."
- Kaz, MGSV: Ground Zeroes. A Hideo Kojima Game.

User Info: Master Alien

Master Alien
3 weeks ago#2
How can one tell through "first impressions" what a champions global wr% is?

User Info: TwoStrikes94

TwoStrikes94
3 weeks ago#3
every time ipick yuumi, despite having a 70% winrate with her

someone on my team complains im trolling and tells people to dodge because she has 30%

and if I select her before bans, someone will ban her from me in about half of games
http://i.imgur.com/U5y3b.jpg
www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JoAQOiqKRg

User Info: supercoolisaac

supercoolisaac
3 weeks ago#4
She's really strong already
Tiltproof

User Info: BurritoGod

BurritoGod
3 weeks ago#5
So you're complaining about not being able to play one particular enchanter support when others already have really high win rates?
GT: WiestdaBeast

User Info: breakfastramen

breakfastramen
3 weeks ago#6
And then you have the s***s who play nothing but Yuumi and still haven't figured out themselves yet that she isn't awful anymore, and have a personal 30% winrate on her over dozens of games.
GT: Gus Plus

User Info: luigi33

luigi33
3 weeks ago#7
Yuumi is good actually. Stop being ignorant.
3DS FC: 5370-0672-9935
Steam ID: Xcyper33

User Info: LooneyWabbit

LooneyWabbit
3 weeks ago#8
TwoStrikes94 posted...

someone on my team complains im trolling and tells people to dodge because she has 30%

and if I select her before bans, someone will ban her from me in about half of games

Good. You deserve this. She's a f***ing trollpick and you completely let your adc die in lane 1v2

User Info: iHeartMota

iHeartMota
3 weeks ago#9
youre a bad yuumi player if you attached 90% of the time in lane. She has a great auto attack passive and poke.
"There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want." - Calvin and Hobbes

User Info: lonelymule

lonelymule
3 weeks ago#10
TwoStrikes94 posted...

What rank do you have her 70% at?
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Yuumi is a prime example of why Riot should lean more toward releasing OP champs
  • Topic Archived