• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. everytime I play Shadow Assassin, I win,everytime I play Rhaast I lose.

User Info: luigi33

luigi33
1 month ago#1
Seriously though, Shadow Assassin seems like the better form if you want to hard-close games. 100-0 multiple squishies at once from completely off-putting angles seems much better than the extra tankiness and CC
3DS FC: 5370-0672-9935
Steam ID: Xcyper33

User Info: BurritoGod

BurritoGod
1 month ago#2
luigi33 posted...
Seriously though, Shadow Assassin seems like the better form if you want to hard-close games. 100-0 multiple squishies at once from completely off-putting angles seems much better than the extra tankiness and CC

You're absolutely right about the hard-closing games part. Its very team comp dependant though. Cant go either one every game. Shadow assassin is a much better pick than he has been with the scuttle timer changes and E buff though. Dont listen to the baboons on here that tell you otherwise.

For some reason, everyone and their brother knows the ins and outs of Kayn without having ever played him. Dont take advice from team mates or gamefaqers who dont play Kayn

Edit: my offer still stands on doing a free coaching session. PM me if interested.
GT: WiestdaBeast

User Info: -Hydreigon-

-Hydreigon-
1 month ago#3
Honestly the massive buff to E gives him so much map presence that it decides games on its own.
I hate video games

User Info: luigi33

luigi33
1 month ago#4
BurritoGod posted...
luigi33 posted...

You're absolutely right about the hard-closing games part. Its very team comp dependant though. Cant go either one every game. Shadow assassin is a much better pick than he has been with the scuttle timer changes and E buff though. Dont listen to the baboons on here that tell you otherwise.

For some reason, everyone and their brother knows the ins and outs of Kayn without having ever played him. Dont take advice from team mates or gamefaqers who dont play Kayn

Edit: my offer still stands on doing a free coaching session. PM me if interested.

Yes. If the botlane and mid are all squishie range characters I go SA.

If botlane has a beefy support, and top lane has a bruiser I go Rhaast.
3DS FC: 5370-0672-9935
Steam ID: Xcyper33

User Info: rikasa

rikasa
1 month ago#5
blue kayn is trolling but soetimes trolling wins games
you are not alone

User Info: HipsterSora

HipsterSora
1 month ago#6
is Rikasa the new lyricson
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQx_KMoCgJU | Reading Jojolion
'It is well known that the Heartless harbor an intense hatred of shirts.' -keybladesrus

User Info: BurritoGod

BurritoGod
1 month ago#7
HipsterSora posted...

Yes. Everything he says is wrong. In addition, he's buddy-buddy with bronzehyruler.
GT: WiestdaBeast

User Info: Nemyar

Nemyar
1 month ago#8
BurritoGod posted...
HipsterSora posted...

Yes. Everything he says is wrong. In addition, he's buddy-buddy with bronzehyruler.

Things make sense now.

User Info: Ryuko_Chan

Ryuko_Chan
1 month ago#9
rikasa is diamond
also why are you so obsessed with me
https://i.imgtc.com/LCLKlZX.gif
Life Fiber Kamui SENKETSU!

User Info: rikasa

rikasa
1 month ago#10
Ryuko_Chan posted...
also why are you so obsessed with me
you are not alone
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. everytime I play Shadow Assassin, I win,everytime I play Rhaast I lose.
  • Topic Archived