• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. MSI Group A Play-In: TL vs PVB

User Info: supercoolisaac

supercoolisaac
1 month ago#1
https://www.twitch.tv/riotgames

TL 3-0
Tiltproof

supercoolisaac
1 month ago#2
Braum double kill :O
Tiltproof

User Info: YoukaiSlayer

YoukaiSlayer
1 month ago#3
Ah there we go. The official topic. IMO TL is underperforming but it'd be hard for them to lose this game. Now that it's down to macro and vision TL is dominating and Naul just hard ran it down after that dragon.
I'm ninja
(you can't see me)

supercoolisaac
1 month ago#4
Hope TL runs this comp back in game 2 to assert dominance. Think they played early game pretty good generally other than a few big mistakes. PVB lost all 3 lanes basically.

Also would like to say I feel like the Sylas top is mega garbage, at least into jayce for sure. Think they mind gamed themselves by swapping it top since they had last pick and tried to get cute with the Leblanc counter pick (which did literally nothing mid and never roamed btw)
Tiltproof

YoukaiSlayer
1 month ago#5
Zeros has played a ton of sylas professionally. I think it might be his most played since it released so it was in my mind always going top. I honestly feel TL made some solid mistakes early game from braum taking 2 kills early, to impact walking up to a dying tower 1v3, to jensen whiffing his first 2 azir ults. I don't think theres anyway PVB win though.

Also lol at braum+sej in that last fight. PVB didn't even get to play the game.

Also that was sick by lee sin early hiding in blue topside jungle and kicking medium health xmithie over the wall into his two teammates and later kicking sej into flanking galio. I don't see PVB winning even one game but that makes me sad cause they make some pretty awesome plays. They just don't seem to keep up in macro and warding.
I'm ninja
(you can't see me)

supercoolisaac
1 month ago#6
Holy CoreJJ target bans LMAO, they do not want this man to play the game. He played great in game 1 and I expect him to do the same again. Feels like they're just hard throwing in draft by banning all these supports.
Tiltproof

supercoolisaac
1 month ago#7
I've seen CoreJJ playing a lot of Naut support, my guess is that's where it goes.
Tiltproof

YoukaiSlayer
1 month ago#8
Yeah kind of but getting irelia, j4 early seems solid. TL grabbing "mega garbage" sylas. Hopefully it doesn't bite them.
I'm ninja
(you can't see me)

supercoolisaac
1 month ago#9
YoukaiSlayer posted...
TL grabbing "mega garbage" sylas. Hopefully it doesn't bite them.

guessing they'll play it mid with something like vlad top

edit: gp not vlad close enough haha
Tiltproof

User Info: rikasa

rikasa
1 month ago#10
Leblanc straight trolling last game
you are not alone
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. MSI Group A Play-In: TL vs PVB
  • Topic Archived