• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. kayle is actually pretty good i think: my thoughts on build

User Info: lyricson

lyricson
1 month ago#11
Personally i've been having the most success with a botrk rush into a normal adc build with fleet, j didn't play her that much but it felt pretty good, the sustain and active are great and it gives you as which is a good base as you keep scalling. I'm not sure if ad or ap is better later on but as a first item it does its job very well.
Ign: Taliyah Tequila
"I know what i'm doing" - low plat 1 trick -

User Info: 8420

1 month ago#12
Wouldn't Triforce be an awful item as far as scaling goes? I'd imagine the Sheen procs fall off a cliff late game.
Wishing things were different is a great way to torture yourself.
"Don't worry fam, quitting LoL is easy, I've done it at least 10 times." -RJ1771

User Info: YoukaiSlayer

YoukaiSlayer
1 month ago#13
8420 posted...
Wouldn't Triforce be an awful item as far as scaling goes? I'd imagine the Sheen procs fall off a cliff late game.

Especially with her awful base AD but phage and all the stats are nice for her.
I'm ninja
(you can't see me)

User Info: NEOhawk-Curse

NEOhawk-Curse
1 month ago#14
SirFeed posted...
if she had base stats like typical bruiser such as jax/irelia i strongly believe shed be extremely broken because imo thats the main reason her early game isnt good; not her abilities. if they do buff her i hope they dont buff base stats or dont give too much base stat buffs because that will definitely make her extremely strong.

another thing to mention however I do think she has some impossible matchups if played at a challenger level. I counterpicked a kayle with jax and it was extremely one sided. theres legit no getting back ever as jax duels her through 16.

Renekton also. Once I hit 3 she just died on loop. Think she needs heavy jungle intervention to survive, or a huge skill difference. Can’t speak to the challenger level part but to stay competitve in lane she is going oom fast it seems like.
My godsend chemical best friend skeleton whispering in my ear

User Info: TheSaintG

TheSaintG
1 month ago#15
Max w guys. Those impossible matchups become survivable with defensive items
Deathnote is better than Deathnote

YoukaiSlayer
1 month ago#16
The matchups that are impossible are the matchups where they can gapclose and 100-0 you at level 3. This is before any skill max or itemization comes in.
I'm ninja
(you can't see me)

User Info: refmon

refmon
1 month ago#17
How is she in the jungle?
If you read this signature, then that meant that I had control of what you read for 5 SECONDS!!

TheSaintG
1 month ago#18
YoukaiSlayer posted...
The matchups that are impossible are the matchups where they can gapclose and 100-0 you at level 3. This is before any skill max or itemization comes in.

That’s where defensive runes and ranged farming comes into play

YoukaiSlayer
1 month ago#19
TheSaintG posted...

Maybe against renekton but lb just stands in the wave and kill you if you walk up.
I'm ninja
(you can't see me)

TheSaintG
1 month ago#20
YoukaiSlayer posted...
TheSaintG posted...

Maybe against renekton but lb just stands in the wave and kill you if you walk up.

Well I mean that’s isn’t a kayle exclusive problem tho. Teemo and kennen top do this to melee top laners too.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. kayle is actually pretty good i think: my thoughts on build
  • Topic Archived