• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Ik not saying kayle is op. Just play like a beach and you win at 20

User Info: NEOhawk-Curse

NEOhawk-Curse
3 months ago#11
Pox posted...
TheBrain93 posted...
They should honestly move the perma-ranged to level 6. Levels up to 11 feel awful

f*** no, she'd literally be pick/ban or lose.

I don’t think so. She is really bad right now (though I’m kind of surprised she even has higher than 45% winrate with how bad her early is; statistically she is almost as strong as Irelia but easier to play mechanically). Just becoming ranged earlier won’t make her OP, just less painful to play. If it turns out overpowered they could just reduce her scaling a bit.
My godsend chemical best friend skeleton whispering in my ear

User Info: Pox

Pox
3 months ago#12
NEOhawk-Curse posted...
Pox posted...
TheBrain93 posted...
They should honestly move the perma-ranged to level 6. Levels up to 11 feel awful

f*** no, she'd literally be pick/ban or lose.

I don’t think so. She is really bad right now (though I’m kind of surprised she even has higher than 45% winrate with how bad her early is; statistically she is almost as strong as Irelia but easier to play mechanically). Just becoming ranged earlier won’t make her OP, just less painful to play. If it turns out overpowered they could just reduce her scaling a bit.

Yes it will. You have a very short window to stomp her into the ground or she'll 1v5. You're also severely overstating how weak she is early. She s***'s on jax hard pre-6 at least. If you make her fully ranged at 6 she'll just get to late game god status that much quicker.
Hokay so, here is ze Gamefaqs...

NEOhawk-Curse
3 months ago#13
Then give the QoL buff and nerf scaling, like I said. What’s your objection to that?

Hell, nerf her range by 25. Range nerfs are actually huge.

User Info: I_love_SunnyD

I_love_SunnyD
3 months ago#14
YoukaiSlayer posted...
PokemonYoutube posted...
As a support, her early game is actually pretty decent. If you max W, the movement speed boost is honestly insane.

Yay I'm not alone in thinking she can support. It's seriously nuts how fast you can go.

What kind of build and have you tried Zekes with support Kayle yet?

I use to play Zeke rush Support Kayle on ARAM sometimes, curious if its better or worse now
I actually prefer the purple stuff

Pox
3 months ago#15
NEOhawk-Curse posted...
Then give the QoL buff and nerf scaling, like I said. What’s your objection to that?

I don't have a problem with that, but then she's basically old Kayle.

NEOhawk-Curse
3 months ago#16
Pox posted...
NEOhawk-Curse posted...

How? Old Kayle had range at lv 1. I don’t see how they are the same at all.

User Info: I_love_SunnyD

I_love_SunnyD
3 months ago#17
NEOhawk-Curse posted...
Pox posted...
NEOhawk-Curse posted...

I think he means in the sense that old Kayle scaled like a monster but also had an easy early game because you could farm like a beast without problems

Right now she has to work to get to that scale
I actually prefer the purple stuff

Pox
3 months ago#18
I_love_SunnyD posted...
NEOhawk-Curse posted...
Pox posted...
NEOhawk-Curse posted...

I think he means in the sense that old Kayle scaled like a monster but also had an easy early game because you could farm like a beast without problems

Right now she has to work to get to that scale

Pretty much. It's not like old kayle really did anything pre-6 anyway. Sit back and poke/farm with your Q. Also, if you blind pick her you're asking for a painful lane.

User Info: YoukaiSlayer

YoukaiSlayer
3 months ago#19
I_love_SunnyD posted...

What kind of build and have you tried Zekes with support Kayle yet?

Redemption rush into wits end was what I did but ardent actually makes way more sense. Aery for keystone. W max for sustain or E max for poke/all ins.

E max is actually kinda nuts for support kayle because the active doesn't scale off anything. At rank 5 its just 20% missing health damage on a low cd which can really help you finish off kills. You need to be using it strategically though and not starting fights with it. Laning pattern wise you can generally throw out Q and if it lands run up for an E.

In most lanes though you are basically soraka and don't want to all in. I ban alistar. I think kayle is probably best with magic damage bot laners because wits end is so good on kayle and cheap as f***. Also lots of mages have better 2v2 laning than adcs to make up for a bit of weakness and poke to set up significant E harass.

I think neeko kayle bot is actually OP. Combining the ults and movespeed buffs is kind of unstoppable 1.5-2k AoE damage and stun while being invincible. Neeko also has excellent 2v2 laning with her recent E buff.
I'm ninja
(you can't see me)

User Info: 8420

3 months ago#20
There is very little reason to play Kayle when every other hypercarry has a much, MUCH better early and a comparable late. I'm talking Vayne, Yi, Jax, even Nasus.
Wishing things were different is a great way to torture yourself.
"Don't worry fam, quitting LoL is easy, I've done it at least 10 times." -RJ1771
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Ik not saying kayle is op. Just play like a beach and you win at 20
  • Topic Archived