• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Ik not saying kayle is op. Just play like a beach and you win at 20

User Info: TheSaintG

TheSaintG
2 months ago#1
/topic
Deathnote is better than Deathnote

User Info: 8420

2 months ago#2
Kayle's kit doesn't function properly until level 11. She's a garbage melee champion who can pretend to be viable every 15 or so seconds when she presses E for one measly ranged attack.
Wishing things were different is a great way to torture yourself.
"Don't worry fam, quitting LoL is easy, I've done it at least 10 times." -RJ1771

User Info: Chaotic Warrior

Chaotic Warrior
2 months ago#3
Kayle is probably the weakest champ until 11. I honestly cannot think of any other champ that is as bad as Kayle is.

Once she gets to 11 and becomes Ranged is when she starts to actually do something, and it isn't till 16 when she actually becomes a machine.
Time and time shall meet again as the threads of destiny entwine... but what if such destiny can be changed? If destiny itself was incorrect?

User Info: PokemonYoutube

PokemonYoutube
2 months ago#4
As a support, her early game is actually pretty decent. If you max W, the movement speed boost is honestly insane.

User Info: TheSaintG

TheSaintG
2 months ago#5
Chaotic Warrior posted...
Kayle is probably the weakest champ until 11. I honestly cannot think of any other champ that is as bad as Kayle is.

Once she gets to 11 and becomes Ranged is when she starts to actually do something, and it isn't till 16 when she actually becomes a machine.

The benefit is that she has ranged abilities that allow her to play like a punk and win. All you have to do is max w in the flat out in winnable matchups. Take biscuits and corrupting potion and just heal through the harass. Unless they have ignite they won’t be able to flat out kill you without help.

Fiora, Jax, and Kled are huge issues but that is because they abuse immobile champs hard. And even vs them max w, take biscuits and farm from range with q, e with fleet foot work. The benefit of fleet footwork is it functions as a melee auto even when you e. So you can get max healing from minions
Deathnote is better than Deathnote

User Info: YoukaiSlayer

YoukaiSlayer
2 months ago#6
PokemonYoutube posted...
As a support, her early game is actually pretty decent. If you max W, the movement speed boost is honestly insane.

Yay I'm not alone in thinking she can support. It's seriously nuts how fast you can go.
I'm ninja
(you can't see me)

User Info: TheBrain93

TheBrain93
2 months ago#7
They should honestly move the perma-ranged to level 6. Levels up to 11 feel awful

User Info: aHappySacka

aHappySacka
2 months ago#8
I feel like she has way too many liabilities and drawbacks to be played in any role other than support, at least until next patch when she gets some buffs.
You are now blinking and breathing manually.
https://media.giphy.com/media/w9anbv8X6xovjNwIub/giphy.gif

User Info: NEOhawk-Curse

NEOhawk-Curse
2 months ago#9
TheBrain93 posted...
They should honestly move the perma-ranged to level 6. Levels up to 11 feel awful

Yep. The waves actually make her laning worse because it causes her to push. Should definitely switch 6 and 11 and she will be decent.
My godsend chemical best friend skeleton whispering in my ear

User Info: Pox

Pox
2 months ago#10
TheBrain93 posted...

f*** no, she'd literally be pick/ban or lose.
Hokay so, here is ze Gamefaqs...
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Ik not saying kayle is op. Just play like a beach and you win at 20
  • Topic Archived