• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Playing out of my mind getting fed, yet lose due to bot lane rng

User Info: supercoolisaac

supercoolisaac
1 month ago#21
Crazy how top/mid/jg are the best roles like they've literally always been outside ardent meta and people still complain their champs aren't strong enough :/
Tiltproof

User Info: LooneyWabbit

LooneyWabbit
1 month ago#22
lonelymule posted...
LooneyWabbit posted...
Solhdier posted...
Funny I could say the exact same thing about top. Perspectives.

Yeah but it's not true.

If you're a 5/0 Darius you're gonna lose to a 2/0 Vayne probably without hitting her even once.

If you're a 5/0 Tristana, you'll still beat a 2/0 Irelia or whatever, again without much trouble.

are you playing the same game as everyone else? irelia and darius will destroy an adc 1v1 at almost all stages of the game

if a 5/0 darius gets solo'd by a vayne he is gigatrash

How does the Darius hit the Vayne then, hmm? He can't even reach her.

User Info: BurritoGod

BurritoGod
1 month ago#23
supercoolisaac posted...
Crazy how top/mid/jg are the best roles like they've literally always been outside ardent meta and people still complain their champs aren't strong enough :/

You're crazy if you think top isnt the worst role in the game. Recently carry tops have been in which helps, but usually top lane doesnt matter. Even with carry tops they have to be so far ahead that they can dive the enemy 100-0 for it to matter.
GT: WiestdaBeast
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Playing out of my mind getting fed, yet lose due to bot lane rng
  • Topic Archived