• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Now I remember why I hate this game

User Info: AstralFrost

AstralFrost
4 weeks ago#1
First ranked game after over a year break. Bot lane as MF with Brand support. Absolutely stomp the enemy bottom lane and go 4-0 with 40 cs lead. Every lane on my team wins and we have a commanding lead on the enemy team, being 13-4 with all outer enemy towers down.

Suddenly team goes full idiot mode with mid laner declaring that the team doesn’t deserve to win. Every player on team suddenly becomes a useless feeder and we lose in hilarious fashion.

Win lane lose game ggez.

f*** this game.
Official representative of real gamers.

User Info: darkmoonbeam

darkmoonbeam
4 weeks ago#2
real gamers dont let one game let them down!
[In Soviet Russia, a moderator or administrator was deleted at the request of this message]

User Info: shootingfoul

shootingfoul
4 weeks ago#3
AstralFrost posted...
First ranked game after over a year break. Bot lane as MF with Brand support. Absolutely stomp the enemy bottom lane and go 4-0 with 40 cs lead. Every lane on my team wins and we have a commanding lead on the enemy team, being 13-4 with all outer enemy towers down.

Suddenly team goes full idiot mode with mid laner declaring that the team doesn’t deserve to win. Every player on team suddenly becomes a useless feeder and we lose in hilarious fashion.

Win lane lose game ggez.

f*** this game.

You just missed Nexus Blitz game mode.
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Now I remember why I hate this game
  • Topic Archived