• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. i don't play adc, and for good reason, but

User Info: chobit_A5HL3Y

chobit_A5HL3Y
4 weeks ago#1
why don't people build rage blade on twitch? is it because he relies on sneaking around and can't build it up before a fight?
i am i.

User Info: generalguy64

generalguy64
4 weeks ago#2
Because he can't stack it up, it's expensive, and Twitch already has an awful enough early game
I don't eat 'em because they're shaped like dinosaurs; I eat them because they're F***ING CHICKEN NUGGETS!

User Info: PokemonYoutube

PokemonYoutube
4 weeks ago#3
Kinda. And Rageblade doesn't do much for his poison either because it has a maximum amount of stacks it can reach.

User Info: RJ1771

RJ1771
4 weeks ago#4
PokemonYoutube posted...
Kinda. And Rageblade doesn't do much for his poison either because it has a maximum amount of stacks it can reach.

I'm guessing the point that TC is alluding to is that "in theory" the AS from full stacks would be really good with his ult...but this theory is indeed shot down because he's unlikely to be at full stacks when a fight breaks out, meaning he'd have to build them WHILE ulting. And at that point there's much better alternatives.
I'm tired of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with them later.

User Info: I_love_SunnyD

I_love_SunnyD
4 weeks ago#5
Because you already killed everyone before you hit full stacks
I actually prefer the purple stuff

User Info: mobile_jukester

mobile_jukester
4 weeks ago#6
I_love_SunnyD posted...
Because you already killed everyone before you hit full stacks

This.

In ARAM, I build Rageblade, Frozen Mallet and likely BotRK (start with VampScepter) to have some fun.
Let's go Red Sox!
jukester
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. i don't play adc, and for good reason, but
  • Topic Archived