• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. LCK Week 1- SKT, Griffin, GenG, KT, KingZone (Esports)

User Info: Flamazide

Flamazide
4 weeks ago#1
First game is SKT vs Jin Air. Jin Air without Teddy shouldn't even be in the LCK.
Second game of the day is Gen.G vs Damwon Gaming. Should be a good test to see how good Damwon actually is right now. I expect them to be a midtier team.

https://watch.na.lolesports.com/schedule?leagues=lck ----< schedule
childhood trauma prevents some sort of emotional chemical imbalance that causes u to stalk *****es and player hate over the phone.
Big_Boss63

Flamazide
4 weeks ago#2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAsPen6ywD4

SKT wins game 1 as expected. SKT 2-0. This doesn't actually reflect anything on SKT's strength though as Jin Air may be the worst team in the LCK right now. Either Jin Air or HLE.
childhood trauma prevents some sort of emotional chemical imbalance that causes u to stalk *****es and player hate over the phone.
Big_Boss63

Flamazide
4 weeks ago#3
DWG-20 Gen.G from yesterday

KT is tied 1-1 with HLE currently. They're losing game 3. Just got aced under 15 minutes. Thal is putting in WORK but KT is also just playing poorly. If this keeps up this split they will be a mid tier team at best. I think Korea has fallen and SKT and Griffin are their only hopes. HLE win 2-1 over KT.
Big_Boss63

User Info: twfanatic

twfanatic
4 weeks ago#4
Well i actually managed to catch this. Jesus christ GRF looks completely out of this world, even when trolling they win so effortlessly. Can't wait to see them vs synced up SKT and vs China. Tarzan in particular looked so good.

Also KT LUL. Smeb looked awful, what a fall from grace.

User Info: PokemonYoutube

PokemonYoutube
4 weeks ago#5
Griffin looking monstrous. They can literally get away with Elise support that's practically inting and still crush King Zone.

Flamazide
4 weeks ago#6
twfanatic posted...
Well i actually managed to catch this. Jesus christ GRF looks completely out of this world, even when trolling they win so effortlessly. Can't wait to see them vs synced up SKT and vs China. Tarzan in particular looked so good.

Also KT LUL. Smeb looked awful, what a fall from grace.

Oh they weren't trolling. Elise support is a pick he uses. Griffin does a lot of weird things like that. They're good enough as a team to open up a lot of avenues in terms of their picks. Sometimes they draft really poorly though and they just lose because of it. Griffin definitely needs to see international play. I was so disappointed that they didn't make worlds last year.

But yeah KT was complete s***.
Big_Boss63

Flamazide
4 weeks ago#7
GenG is losing hard to SB. Peanut is playing very poorly as Camille. This could be a 2-0. Yo this may be the worst Camille I've ever seen in pro play. These engages are absurdly bad. Yeah it ended 2-0 SB. Gen.G starts the split 0-2. This likely won't be a good year for them if they keep playing like this.
Big_Boss63

User Info: twfanatic

twfanatic
4 weeks ago#8
Peanut gonna go retire to NA next year by the looks of things. I thought he didn't play that badly with Seju but neither he did do much, his hype days are long gone. Maybe just try giving him Lee next time and screw everything else, they're starting the split disastrously.

Missed SKT's games but now i hope we'll have a 50-50 match between them and GRF. Korea looks really top heavy this year, but GRF/Damwon/SKT is all they will need.

Flamazide
3 weeks ago#9
The new teams of the LCK have a combined record of 12-0 currently.
Big_Boss63

Flamazide
3 weeks ago#10
SKT lost to HLE. I take back what I said about HLE being bad. It is a new year. Griffin seems to be the strongest team so far.
Big_Boss63
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. LCK Week 1- SKT, Griffin, GenG, KT, KingZone (Esports)
  • Topic Archived