• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. LPL Week 1- Invictus Gaming, EDG, Rogue Warriors, RNG, WE (Esports)

User Info: bd43

bd43
1 month ago#11
BurritoGod posted...
RJ1771 posted...
Flamazide posted...
LPL starts in about 9 hours

I'd happily watch the asian league if it weren't for the fact that yeah...due to time zone differences they play at like 2 in the morning for me. :P

Exactly. Im not watching LCK or LPL. When does the LCS for NA and EU start?

LEC is Friday.

LCS is like 12 days away.
Thinking is overrated. Like Pants.

User Info: Flamazide

Flamazide
1 month ago#12
FPX 2-0 RW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9w7VWKalcw&list=PLPZ7h6L6LC7UfgAC4HjNfAWJGn8hTxDE6

today's games
childhood trauma prevents some sort of emotional chemical imbalance that causes u to stalk *****es and player hate over the phone.
Big_Boss63

Flamazide
1 month ago#13
So next up is EDG vs SDG and LGD vs BLG

This is SDG's first year in the LPL. I want to see how well they do against EDG
childhood trauma prevents some sort of emotional chemical imbalance that causes u to stalk *****es and player hate over the phone.
Big_Boss63

User Info: breakfastramen

breakfastramen
1 month ago#14
Really looking forward to LCS, even though I don’t know how I will have time to watch this year.
GT: Gus Plus

Flamazide
4 weeks ago#15
EDG 2-0 SDG
BLG 2-0 LGD

Streams were in Chinese so I didn't watch. LCK starts tomorrow so I'll make another topic for that
Big_Boss63

Flamazide
4 weeks ago#16
VG STOMPS Suning in game 1. The rookies crushed the superteam in a very entertaining game. So far this has been the best game of the past few days. VG makes poor decisions at times that have to do with impatience but they also put together some great plays. Their botlane appears to be very strong. Good to see from a complete rookie team. First series to go to game 3 in the LPL so far.
Big_Boss63

Flamazide
4 weeks ago#17
Suning 2-1 VG
IG 2-0 OMG
Big_Boss63

Flamazide
4 weeks ago#18
Today's game of TOP vs V5 should be a good chance to see how good Knight can be when he's against a lesser team. Basing that off of V5 being new but the talents from the LDL have been amazing so far so this could be competitive. No one really has a grasp on how good anyone is or even what the meta is yet.
Big_Boss63

Flamazide
4 weeks ago#19
Sadly today's games aren't translated into English. V5 takes game1 mainly because of Ben from TOP getting caught repeatedly. Knight played well but there wasn't a lot he could realistically do at times. It looks like a recurring theme is that the rookies in the both the LCK and LPL are a major factor. Don't be surprised if you see new teams at international tournaments this year.
Big_Boss63

Flamazide
4 weeks ago#20
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/430330645483487234/536734654204608523/IMG_20190120_213125.jpg

Rankings after week 1
Big_Boss63
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. LPL Week 1- Invictus Gaming, EDG, Rogue Warriors, RNG, WE (Esports)
  • Topic Archived