• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. LPL Week 1- Invictus Gaming, EDG, Rogue Warriors, RNG, WE (Esports)

User Info: Flamazide

Flamazide
4 weeks ago#1
I'll do a weekly topic for the LCK and LPL. I don't expect to get a lot of posts for either one so I'll just do one a week for each region instead of making a topic for each day of gameplay. I'm also going to type "(Esports) in my title to make it easier to spot/search for. I don't follow EU or NA at all so I won't bother. I'll include the popular teams that play this week in the title but that doesn't mean they're playing against each other and they do not necessarily play in that order. Pretty much clickbait.

LPL starts in about 9 hours with their first game being IG vs Top and then Rogue Warriors vs FPX with the first game being considered game of the week

For english broadcast it looks like we have to use twitch and not youtube. Don't know why. If that changes I'll post a youtube link in addition to twitch. I follow the LPL fairly closely now so I can probably answer any questions if someone has any.

https://imgur.com/SSiUVRU <--- schedule

I'll make the LCK topic the day before their matches start.
childhood trauma prevents some sort of emotional chemical imbalance that causes u to stalk *****es and player hate over the phone.
Big_Boss63

User Info: RJ1771

RJ1771
4 weeks ago#2
Flamazide posted...
LPL starts in about 9 hours

I'd happily watch the asian league if it weren't for the fact that yeah...due to time zone differences they play at like 2 in the morning for me. :P
I'm tired of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with them later.

User Info: BurritoGod

BurritoGod
4 weeks ago#3
RJ1771 posted...
Flamazide posted...

I'd happily watch the asian league if it weren't for the fact that yeah...due to time zone differences they play at like 2 in the morning for me. :P

Exactly. Im not watching LCK or LPL. When does the LCS for NA and EU start?
GT: WiestdaBeast

Flamazide
4 weeks ago#4
RJ1771 posted...
Flamazide posted...

Yeah I can much only follow these because I'm sick and awake at night so the time doesn't matter as much to me. I get bored watching NA/EU so I never bothered with those regions. They just don't seem to play as well in general.
childhood trauma prevents some sort of emotional chemical imbalance that causes u to stalk *****es and player hate over the phone.
Big_Boss63

User Info: TomorrowDog

TomorrowDog
4 weeks ago#5
Awesome, appreciate topics like these. Will read.
sub.bitballoon.com
Some browser games in various stages of completion.

User Info: supercoolisaac

supercoolisaac
4 weeks ago#6
I think even people that don't watch international play should check out the first series.

Reigning world champs vs the most hyped young player in the world possibly (Knight).
Tiltproof

Flamazide
4 weeks ago#7
supercoolisaac posted...
I think even people that don't watch international play should check out the first series.

Reigning world champs vs the most hyped young player in the world possibly (Knight).

I'm so excited. This will be my first time really watching Knight aside from ranked games. I didn't bother watching Demacia Cup very closely.
Big_Boss63

Flamazide
4 weeks ago#8
https://www.twitch.tv/lpl1

Stream starts in 2 minutes IG vs TOP

...hopefully the Chinese audio isn't going to be heard in the background for this entire segment.

Duke is starting over TheShy. TOP game 1 calling it now.
Big_Boss63

Flamazide
4 weeks ago#9
IG win game 1 in a very competitive match. Both teams had their moments.
Big_Boss63

Flamazide
4 weeks ago#10
IG beat TOP 2-0

Disappointed that TheShy didn't play
Big_Boss63
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. LPL Week 1- Invictus Gaming, EDG, Rogue Warriors, RNG, WE (Esports)
  • Topic Archived