• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. I like when toplanaers stand in brush hoping to cheese a kill rather than leesh

User Info: Ridelwofr

Ridelwofr
3 months ago#1
Then when they give first blood they ask for a gank.

Then they spam ping you.

Then they flame you for farming jungle instead of babysitting them.

Then they try to take all your camps to spite you.

XD

User Info: BurritoGod

BurritoGod
3 months ago#2
I had this happen to me the other day. It was a trundle top against GP. I tried to gank one time and GP easily escaped so I ignored his lane. The dude spam pinged me every chance he got and said he was going to int. This was ranked. He called me all sorts of names and ironically called me a worthless jungle right as I was taking first tower with bot lane after I got a double kill down there. Towards the end of the game he actually played and quit saying things but im sure its because he realized I was carrying his sorry ass.
GT: WiestdaBeast

User Info: CrowsB4Hoes

CrowsB4Hoes
3 months ago#3
it's always the junglers fault
2017 GameFAQS LoL 1v1 tournament winner
My greatest creation: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/71156624

User Info: KajeI

KajeI
3 months ago#4
Depends on the teamcomps and lane/jungle matchup tbh.
I made a suggestion to improve the site, have a look if you're interested:
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/7-site-suggestions/77308118

User Info: I_love_SunnyD

I_love_SunnyD
3 months ago#5
They didn't tele back and give up a second kill after firstblood? I consider this an improvement
I actually prefer the purple stuff

User Info: Not_Endgame

Not_Endgame
3 months ago#6
I_love_SunnyD posted...
They didn't tele back and give up a second kill after firstblood? I consider this an improvement

*teleports to minion against a Darius*
"wtf how did i die again he was at 75%"
"Its called a spitroast and its the most emotional bond two straight men can share."

User Info: WoodenRook

WoodenRook
3 months ago#7
My prob with leashing top is that it is stressful to get back to lane and get those first few CS and junglers underestimate the level 2 advantage on a lot of champions. If I can get up to lane, get all the CS from the first wave, that first minion on the 2nd wave is going to get me level 2 and I can win a big trade that sets the tone of the lane if I'm an early game champion.

Also, leashes are very much not even really needed if you just take a good jungling champion and stop going off-meta.

I'll ward at 1:10 in the river bush if you start bot anyways, but I'm not going to leash if you go an off-meta champ that can't rush that camp fast enough for me to get back to lane.

At some point, leashing stopped being "hey, can you just hit this and run back to lane so they don't focus me?" to "Hey, can you stay while I get this down to 500 HP even though I took the wrong ability and a champion that does very little level 1?"

Also, the most frustrating thing is when a jungler gets a leash from me and thinks they need to repay it by running to my lane immediately after first scuttle without checking how big the minion wave is.. Now I'm barely level 2 (MAYBE) and getting a gank behind this full minion wave that will eat whoever hits the champion first. At worst, my laner gets a double kill. At best, we both get out alive, but one of us has to recall from all the minion damage.
https://media.tenor.com/images/ba9d412c253f22d44f44687807b4e7ac/tenor.gif

User Info: dennis941012

dennis941012
3 months ago#8
CrowsB4Hoes posted...
it's always the junglers fault
3DS FC: 5214-9942-1912

User Info: Ridelwofr

Ridelwofr
3 months ago#9
WoodenRook posted...
My prob with leashing top is that it is stressful to get back to lane and get those first few CS and junglers underestimate the level 2 advantage on a lot of champions. If I can get up to lane, get all the CS from the first wave, that first minion on the 2nd wave is going to get me level 2 and I can win a big trade that sets the tone of the lane if I'm an early game champion.

Also, leashes are very much not even really needed if you just take a good jungling champion and stop going off-meta.

You can AA 2-3 times and still get back in time before the waves meet.

User Info: WoodenRook

WoodenRook
3 months ago#10
Ridelwofr posted...
WoodenRook posted...

You can AA 2-3 times and still get back in time before the waves meet.

I agree, but the jungler can just do that damage instead. Expecting a leash for 2-3 auto attacks a) Gives away that you started top as a jungler and B) is stupid.
https://media.tenor.com/images/ba9d412c253f22d44f44687807b4e7ac/tenor.gif
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. I like when toplanaers stand in brush hoping to cheese a kill rather than leesh
  • Topic Archived