• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Initial thoughts on Neeko?

User Info: Mander1861

Mander1861
4 months ago#11
It’s clearly you
Sigs are for nerds.
Hardstuck in challenger.

User Info: aryanbrar

aryanbrar
4 months ago#12
PokemonYoutube posted...
She also has some serious dick-sucking lips in her Winter Wonder splash art. Good lord.

lmao

User Info: darkmoonbeam

darkmoonbeam
4 months ago#13
she asked me if i wanted to go bowling
[In Soviet Russia, a moderator or administrator was deleted at the request of this message]

User Info: slaighMaccooper

slaighMaccooper
4 months ago#14
Alright, after a game as her I can say that she feels like her kit is basically just a Frankenstein of other champions but better. She has karthus' q lebonk's passive but with extra movement speed, lux snare but an extra person and lastly her ult which is basically a weird mix of nunu and amumu ult. Cancerous but fun.

User Info: scaler24

scaler24
4 months ago#15
Honestly, after having played a few games as and against her, she doesn't seem like that big of a deal. Best part of her kit is definitely her snare, but everything else feels a bit subpar.
League of Legends: http://lan.op.gg/summoner/userName=Scaler
PSN: LightningLoops

User Info: NEOhawk-Curse

NEOhawk-Curse
4 months ago#16
She should be able to disguise herself as an enemy champion. That would be sick.
My godsend chemical best friend skeleton whispering in my ear

User Info: Ridelwofr

Ridelwofr
4 months ago#17
Like every other mage on release she has great waveclear, damage and utility on short cooldowns and non-existent mana costs. People should know by now that Rito delierately releases broken champs to get people interested then nerfs them a bit a month later. Just ban her until that happens.

User Info: MyWifeZoe

MyWifeZoe
4 months ago#18
I think a certain dragon lady is going to get her ass destroyed by a 8 foot long chameleon tail

User Info: GG_Sunny

GG_Sunny
4 months ago#19
NEOhawk-Curse posted...
She should be able to disguise herself as an enemy champion. That would be sick.

And useless unless your opponent is literally blind or iron. You can always see where your allies are on the map. You can't fool anyone like that.
Stat crusher Lilina https://imgur.com/a/RsJmAuZ
5309638786 Feel free to send request!

User Info: NEOhawk-Curse

NEOhawk-Curse
4 months ago#20
GG_Sunny posted...
NEOhawk-Curse posted...

And useless unless your opponent is literally blind or iron. You can always see where your allies are on the map. You can't fool anyone like that.

Change their icon color on the minimap to look like a teammate.

You can have two feeding Teemos on one team finally; the dream.

Tbh, I haven’t even looked up what her abilities do. I laned against one as a melee and it seemed like fighting Zoe. All you can actually do is sit to the side of the wave and clear so she has to use abilities on the wave instead of on you.
My godsend chemical best friend skeleton whispering in my ear
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Initial thoughts on Neeko?
  • Topic Archived