• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Initial thoughts on Neeko?

User Info: Hidden_Is_Back

Hidden_Is_Back
1 week ago#1
The new champion is out to play if you can beat your teammates to the new champion.
In bizarro world, the horses ride people and they had to put down MasterChief today. - TIDQ

User Info: PokemonYoutube

PokemonYoutube
1 week ago#2
I just played against a Neeko jungle that went 0/12/1. I expect to see a lot of Neekos with a similar score.

User Info: slaighMaccooper

slaighMaccooper
1 week ago#3
PokemonYoutube posted...
I just played against a Neeko jungle that went 0/12/1. I expect to see a lot of Neekos with a similar score.

They must have just been playing in character.

User Info: TheSaintG

TheSaintG
1 week ago#4
she Does a lot of damage but my issue is the ult is so weird to use. You need to get close and you risk so much to do so. And when you do get close she stops in place to jump up.

Maybe it’s just me. But i missed so many ultra when used offensively. Defensively it’s pretty good.
Deathnote is better than Deathnote

PokemonYoutube
1 week ago#5
She also has some serious dick-sucking lips in her Winter Wonder splash art. Good lord.

PokemonYoutube
1 week ago#6
Just played my first game of Neeko jungle.

https://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUW1/3854563086/225845883?tab=overview

She's quite fun. Her early clear is a little rough, and she's quite dependent on blue buff. But I feel her camouflage doesn't work that well as a jungler. Disguising yourself as another champion isn't very useful if the enemy can see that that champion is still in their lane, so it's only really good for ganks when someone is walking back to lane or something. And her ult will definitely take some getting used to.

User Info: slaighMaccooper

slaighMaccooper
1 week ago#7
TheSaintG posted...
she Does a lot of damage but my issue is the ult is so weird to use. You need to get close and you risk so much to do so. And when you do get close she stops in place to jump up.

Maybe it’s just me. But i missed so many ultra when used offensively. Defensively it’s pretty good.

Seems like a better nunu ult if I'm being honest.

PokemonYoutube
1 week ago#8
TheSaintG posted...

You probably need to start the ult while in disguise so the enemy doesn't know it's coming.

User Info: SpunkySix

SpunkySix
1 week ago#9
PokemonYoutube posted...
She also has some serious dick-sucking lips in her Winter Wonder splash art. Good lord.

yeah I know she's not into males but she still seriously nut-worthy imo
What doth life?

User Info: TheSaintG

TheSaintG
1 week ago#10
PokemonYoutube posted...
TheSaintG posted...

You probably need to start the ult while in disguise so the enemy doesn't know it's coming.

I have. But the issue is this. When I used it offensively I was either camouflaged as a tank or myself. The enemy team doesn’t want a tank near them anyway and ran. And everyone is suspicious of a sona or brand running towards you. And will probably go in on you anyway meaning you are definitely using it defensively just to survive the on coming burst.

The one time I got a good ult off was during a scattered team fight where I pretended to be a 1/5th akali who backed and I went up to a tahm who figure the akali was just going to i the (again) and I caught him off guard.
Deathnote is better than Deathnote
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Initial thoughts on Neeko?
  • Topic Archived