• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. 340 worlds tokens. KDA orb, or 4 keys?

User Info: toozolt

toozolt
3 weeks ago#1
Can't quite see what the advantages of a KDA orb is, although did get Pulsefire Ez from my free one. I'm not all that interested in spending RP on the worlds token to get the golden Thresh chroma I would have liked.
Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life!
FC: 5215-0017-5398

User Info: HamJabroni

HamJabroni
3 weeks ago#2
kda orb is more free s***. you get keys to open chests which have mostly champ shards anyway
LoL is better than hell? What a joke. LoL is hell itself. There's no hope to be had in it - nothing but absolute despair.
#TSMWIN - Best Western LoL team ever

User Info: RJ1771

RJ1771
3 weeks ago#3
Yeah, I'd get the orb. Keys come at a regular pace.

Besides, the orb gives you a chance at getting a bag which is basically a super orb filled with free stuff.
I'm tired of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with them later.

User Info: YoukaiSlayer

YoukaiSlayer
3 weeks ago#4
orb
I'm ninja
(you can't see me)

toozolt
3 weeks ago#5
Well, the people have spoken...
Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life!

toozolt
3 weeks ago#6
I got one Sweeper Rammus.

User Info: WoodenRook

WoodenRook
3 weeks ago#7
toozolt posted...

That's not a bad skin. I've been filling out key fragments as I get the currency, but I wish I'd saved for the orb ya.
Currently Playing: Bloodstained Curse of the Moon, World of Warcraft, League of Legends
Last Beat: Total War: Warhammer 1

User Info: SystemEgo

SystemEgo
3 weeks ago#8
toozolt posted...

Not the best skin but goat recall imo.
The only difference between heroin and Gamefaqs is that there's a period of time where you enjoy being on heroin.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. 340 worlds tokens. KDA orb, or 4 keys?
  • Topic Archived