• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Blue Essence Emporium re-opens on the 20th November 2018

User Info: supervegito24

supervegito24
3 weeks ago#21
Rookie_Jet posted...
EcchiBaka posted...
Really need a "disenchant all" button right about now...

Lol, yes! I have like 5 Singed shards that I haven't bothered doing anything with for the whopping 90 BE.

Yeah I have a hundred champ shards I have nothing to do with. Guess I have to go through by hand...

User Info: scaler24

scaler24
3 weeks ago#22
Beats me how you guys don't just disenchant champion shards the moment you get them.

Not saying Riot shouldn't implement the Disenchant All function, but I just never thought it was an issue people dealt with
League of Legends: http://lan.op.gg/summoner/userName=Scaler
PSN: LightningLoops

User Info: Rookie_Jet

Rookie_Jet
3 weeks ago#23
scaler24 posted...
Beats me how you guys don't just disenchant champion shards the moment you get them.

Not saying Riot shouldn't implement the Disenchant All function, but I just never thought it was an issue people dealt with

For me, if the value of BE is not very high and I'm even remotely close to mastery 5 with them, I hold onto the shard in case I start getting mastery 6 tokens. Getting upgraded to 6 and 7 with champ shards is way cheaper than using BE. And if they're only worth 90 BE anyway and I already have mastery 7, I just figure I might as well hold onto them in case Riot decides to add more mastery levels or something. Not like I'm gonna miss 90 BE, but if they do add more mastery levels, it could save me several thousand BE.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Blue Essence Emporium re-opens on the 20th November 2018
  • Topic Archived