• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Are they bringing back the other loot craftable from Worlds tokens?

User Info: breakfastramen

breakfastramen
4 weeks ago#1
Just wondering.
GT: Gus Plus

User Info: SystemEgo

SystemEgo
4 weeks ago#2
https://euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/special-event/learn-more-worlds-season-2018-event#faq

all will return from November 16, 2018 at 16:00 GMT to December 4, 2018 at 07:59 GMT for one last chance to score rewards from this event (this excludes Worlds and Spooky Position orbs).
The only difference between heroin and Gamefaqs is that there's a period of time where you enjoy being on heroin.

User Info: breakfastramen

breakfastramen
4 weeks ago#3
Thanks!
GT: Gus Plus

User Info: supervegito24

supervegito24
4 weeks ago#4
Oh. I posted this a week ago and was told they weren't coming back so I spent my tokens. God damnit

User Info: SystemEgo

SystemEgo
3 weeks ago#5
supervegito24 posted...
Oh. I posted this a week ago and was told they weren't coming back so I spent my tokens. God damnit

Always ask for a source, especially on this site. Otherwise it's the equivalent of asking for marital advice from a random stranger in the pub when you're pissed.
The only difference between heroin and Gamefaqs is that there's a period of time where you enjoy being on heroin.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Are they bringing back the other loot craftable from Worlds tokens?
  • Topic Archived