You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. How do you beat bruisers mid?

User Info: generalguy64

generalguy64
1 week ago#1
Been playing Zoe and had to play against Aatrox and Garen. What am I supposed to do?
I don't eat 'em because they're shaped like dinosaurs; I eat them because they're F***ING CHICKEN NUGGETS!

User Info: YoukaiSlayer

YoukaiSlayer
1 week ago#2
Against garen probably just do your best to poke him out of lane. I have no clue against aatrox.
I'm ninja
(you can't see me)

User Info: PokemonYoutube

PokemonYoutube
1 week ago#3
Play a waveclear mage.

User Info: ImTheKing

ImTheKing
1 week ago#4
Play Irelia
Dark Souls > Dark Souls 3 > Dark Souls 2

User Info: NinoSuave

NinoSuave
1 week ago#5
Wave clear and zone/Roam.

Force them into following you or losing cs/xp. Buy a sweeper early and use that time to get deep vision of enemy jungle and help your jungler invade and steal camps.

This is actually a good thing for you if they cant match you.
Currently Playing: LoL, Path of Exile, Final Fantasy 14
Waiting On: Lost Ark and Anthem

User Info: TheSaintG

TheSaintG
1 week ago#6
You waveclear and roam. The only reason Assassin’s stay mid is to get fed off their lane opponent or bot. Unless you’re better than him garen will simply turn it around any all ins
Deathnote is better than Deathnote

User Info: dennis941012

dennis941012
1 week ago#7
too bad all the good wave clear mids are garbage against top lane mid picks atm =/
riot needs to fix mana cost all together
3DS FC: 5214-9942-1912

User Info: TheSaintG

TheSaintG
1 week ago#8
dennis941012 posted...
too bad all the good wave clear mids are garbage against top lane mid picks atm =/
riot needs to fix mana cost all together

Talon. Talon malz and asol
Can all poke while clearing easy vs an immobile garen.
Deathnote is better than Deathnote
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: SergeantGander

SergeantGander
1 week ago#9
Waveclear against Garen who can just E waves or poke out the Garen who can just buy D. Shield and walk away from the wave for a few seconds while you oom yourself trying to shove/poke. :^)
LoL IGN: MsRaffensperger
~Dennis~

User Info: generalguy64

generalguy64
1 week ago#10
I was playing Zoe, so it probably wasn't a good idea. Ahri would probably be better just due to better waveclear and safety.
I don't eat 'em because they're shaped like dinosaurs; I eat them because they're F***ING CHICKEN NUGGETS!
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. How do you beat bruisers mid?