• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. 2018 Worlds Knockout Bracket

User Info: CatsNeverDie

CatsNeverDie
4 weeks ago#1
The group stage is done and dusted with some amazing matches and some dull moments as well. From 20th October onward the Knockout round begins, the matches will be best of five and loser will be sent home packing.

Here is the Bracket and times of the matches to come:
https://i.imgur.com/CanQ75s.jpg

User Info: Ya_dun_goofed

Ya_dun_goofed
4 weeks ago#2
Well this is the West best chance to make it to finals in ages.
"the ABSOLUTE LAST THING ANY adc needs right now is a nerf." - Crows

User Info: Chipotlesauce

Chipotlesauce
4 weeks ago#3
I'm gonna be bold and say we are having fnatic and RNG in the final.
Why does crows only play s*** champs?- DiamondAhri
Why does goku fight in weighted clothes?- thedarklordx3

User Info: xfool

xfool
4 weeks ago#4
I think Africa win worlds

User Info: BurritoGod

BurritoGod
4 weeks ago#5
We may get a western team in worlds but KT Rolster takes the cup easy.
GT: WiestdaBeast

User Info: Exterminateer

Exterminateer
4 weeks ago#6
Kt vs rng might just be like skt vs rox in 2016(?not sure on that one?) where everyone was saying that was the real finals and the actual finals are just filler

Tbh im hyped to see fnatic vs c9 im not a fan of either and of course fnatic being eu gives me a reason to want them to win but i think seeing a high tier eu vs na matchup will be interesting now that they are actually not trying to be koreans all the time.

Im also gonna be bold af and say i expect fnatic vs rng in the finals and either one winning would be nice altough eu winning would be cooler just would be interesting to have the first in a long time non korean winner.
Disclaimer this comment was not meant to harm your mental health please dont get triggered.

User Info: NinoSuave

NinoSuave
4 weeks ago#7
Exterminateer posted...
Kt vs rng might just be like skt vs rox in 2016(?not sure on that one?) where everyone was saying that was the real finals and the actual finals are just filler

Tbh im hyped to see fnatic vs c9 im not a fan of either and of course fnatic being eu gives me a reason to want them to win but i think seeing a high tier eu vs na matchup will be interesting now that they are actually not trying to be koreans all the time.

Im also gonna be bold af and say i expect fnatic vs rng in the finals and either one winning would be nice altough eu winning would be cooler just would be interesting to have the first in a long time non korean winner.

I could see Fnatic taking it as well but I kinda want any other team to, just so we get a different team of Champion skins lol
Currently Playing: LoL, Path of Exile, Final Fantasy 14
Waiting On: Lost Ark and Anthem

User Info: profzX

profzX
4 weeks ago#8
C9 vs G2 final
I believe
Begone scott

User Info: Pox

Pox
4 weeks ago#9
profzX posted...