• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. 2018 Worlds Groups Stage | Day 6 | Group A

User Info: bd43

bd43
4 weeks ago#161
I recognize that.

But I just think if you can't hold major regions to some sort of standard, maybe a format change is in order if they can't perform.

Also, someone pointed out that if Fnatic gets first and TL gets second, a Western team is guaranteed semis.
Thinking is overrated. Like Pants.

User Info: scaler24

scaler24
4 weeks ago#162
Taking seeds away from LMS would be hypocritical if they didn't take NA's seeds too, since they consistently get equal or worse results than LMS in international play.

And since Riot will NEVER do that to NA, you can expect the LMS to keep their 3 seeds for the foreseeable future.
League of Legends: http://lan.op.gg/summoner/userName=Scaler
PSN: LightningLoops

User Info: bd43

bd43
4 weeks ago#163
scaler24 posted...
Taking seeds away from LMS would be hypocritical if they didn't take NA's seeds too, since they consistently get equal or worse results than LMS in international play.

And since Riot will NEVER do that to NA, you can expect the LMS to keep their 3 seeds for the foreseeable future.

NA has more money, more teams, and better results from the 2 and 3 seeds.

As I said, I don't mind LMS having 1 "good" team or 3 seeds, I just don't think they should be a major region with so low contribution globally.
Thinking is overrated. Like Pants.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. 2018 Worlds Groups Stage | Day 6 | Group A
  • Topic Archived