Do you still play League?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Do you still play League?

User Info: Karcinos

Karcinos
4 weeks ago#1
I havent played for a really long time(6 months or so).Even thought i like to watch streams or read for new VU or new champions.What about you?
Reaching for the liquor - liquid courage is my pride,
Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time.

User Info: SorrowOfAcheron

SorrowOfAcheron
4 weeks ago#2
I just played an ARAM game, haven't played in a few months.

Played Thresh. Was alright.

Didn't set my soul on fire or anything.

Maybe I'll play some more tomorrow.
"its very time of starting your story.
keep going!"
- Alice -99th

User Info: KajeI

KajeI
4 weeks ago#3
No, largely because i have other things to waste my time on. LoL is the game i come back to when i don't have anything better to play, so I'm sure i'll be back eventually.
Look, i can name a few instances in MY life where i tried to reach mutual understanding
and i can TELL you, always faster and easier to just kill em. Just is!

User Info: Elliotastico

Elliotastico
4 weeks ago#4
KajeI posted...
LoL is the game i come back to when i don't have anything better to play

User Info: aHappySacka

aHappySacka
4 weeks ago#5
Well I've been playing periodically just to do the missions from Odyssey (and now Worlds) to get some mediocre skins but hey it's free, also playing a little bit more here and there just for fun also but this is really biting into time for clearing my backlog of other games and stuff.
You are now blinking and breathing manually.
https://media.giphy.com/media/w9anbv8X6xovjNwIub/giphy.gif

User Info: MyWifeZoe

MyWifeZoe
4 weeks ago#6
No and whenever I get the urge to come back I just come to this board and read all the topics of people whining about how much the game sucks and it kills my motivation to play again. I can always count on these guys.

User Info: Ya_dun_goofed

Ya_dun_goofed
4 weeks ago#7
Barely, play ARAM a few times a week and I don't really get the opportunity to play it much more than that.
"the ABSOLUTE LAST THING ANY adc needs right now is a nerf." - Crows

User Info: TheSaintG

TheSaintG
4 weeks ago#8
I’m taking a break now. Studying for MCAT, trying to be a better dad, and get back into shape. But now I met another nurse who plays league and he is convincing me to come back.
Deathnote is better than Deathnote

User Info: MyWifeZoe

MyWifeZoe
4 weeks ago#9
TheSaintG posted...
I’m taking a break now. Studying for MCAT, trying to be a better dad, and get back into shape. But now I met another nurse who plays league and he is convincing me to come back.

That must have been me you met. Were you the guy who used the restroom urinal next to mine and said you were a Nami main?

User Info: Phatbeast69

Phatbeast69
4 weeks ago#10
Yeah quite a bit recently
Ranged champs are for low Testosterone men.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Do you still play League?
  • Topic Archived