Current State Of Garen?

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Current State Of Garen?

User Info: lifereigns

lifereigns
1 week ago#1
Yall said he was recently OP.

Please declare why you have your reasoning; itemization runes etc
The Republic For Which It Stands

User Info: Veggeta X

Veggeta X
1 week ago#2
You must be new here. Welcome welcome.

A champ is OP one week and then the next week they are easily stomped. The LoL community as a whole are fickle as hell and they love acting like their opinion is universal. Enjoy your stay.
Don't like it? Don't watch it. It's that simple
Capcom Defense Force

User Info: lifereigns

lifereigns
1 week ago#3
Veggeta X posted...
You must be new here. Welcome welcome.

A champ is OP one week and then the next week they are easily stomped. The LoL community as a whole are fickle as hell and they love acting like their opinion is universal. Enjoy your stay.

Welcome you!
The Republic For Which It Stands

User Info: aryanbrar

aryanbrar
1 week ago#4
Cause hes over buffed for one dimensional champ

Hes so good right now that I take him jg, being able to stomp a lot of jgs early is hilarious.

core items for now is TF/BC(only built if the enemy team has a lot of tanks) and sterak

User Info: HamJabroni

HamJabroni
1 week ago#5
In case this is a serious topic: he's strong below diamond. Tanky and his Q buffs help his damage a lot. Not as strong in plat since people start knowing what they're doing, but as a Plat jungle main with top being my worst role, I can stomp gold with this champ.
LoL is better than hell? What a joke. LoL is hell itself. There's no hope to be had in it - nothing but absolute despair.
#TSMWIN - Best Western LoL team ever
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: NEOhawk-Curse

NEOhawk-Curse
1 week ago#6
I usually handle him fine in lane, but the second he leaves he gets fed on my team somehow. He always seems to come back even if he gets stomped in lane. His damage is a little overtuned I think.
My godsend chemical best friend skeleton whispering in my ear

User Info: iLikeQ

iLikeQ
1 week ago#7
HamJabroni posted...
In case this is a serious topic: he's strong below diamond. Tanky and his Q buffs help his damage a lot. Not as strong in plat since people start knowing what they're doing, but as a Plat jungle main with top being my worst role, I can stomp gold with this champ.

I am going to have disagree with you saying that he's strong below diamond. Both lolanalytics champion.gg list him having a consistent win rate and pick rate throughout high elos with almost a 51% win rate.

Setting statistics aside, dude is tanky, does damage, and can assassinate with that villain mechanic. IMO, he's the epitome of self sufficient champ, and mastering him rewards a lot benefits with little skill tbh.
na.op.gg/summoner/userName=qask
twitch.tv/qask

User Info: CrowsB4Hoes

CrowsB4Hoes
1 week ago#8
lifereigns posted...
Yall said he was recently OP.

Please declare why you have your reasoning; itemization runes etc

i dont need to provide any reasoning so idc

-he's impossible to push out of lane
-has mundo's ult as a passive and all he has to do is hide in a bush somewhere
-he does rediculous damage while building 1-2 damage items into full tank
-did i mention he's a tank that's impossible to kill while also doing damage?
-he's another orn except orn doesn't actually build damage besides a abysal mask or something
-he's a orn (tankiness) and mundo (god tier laning and insane damage) fused into 1. and somehow this is balanced
2017 GameFAQS LoL 1v1 tournament winner
My greatest creation: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/71156624

User Info: CrowsB4Hoes

CrowsB4Hoes
1 week ago#9
HamJabroni posted...
plat

HamJabroni posted...
people start knowing what they're doing,

pick one
2017 GameFAQS LoL 1v1 tournament winner
My greatest creation: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/71156624

User Info: HamJabroni

HamJabroni
1 week ago#10
CrowsB4Hoes posted...
HamJabroni posted...
plat

HamJabroni posted...
people start knowing what they're doing,

pick one

I said start knowing what they're doing. My plat top laners know that they shouldn't feed, but they do anyways. Knowing your goal is different from knowing how to execute it. Plat people only know 5% of what they're actually supposed to do.
LoL is better than hell? What a joke. LoL is hell itself. There's no hope to be had in it - nothing but absolute despair.
#TSMWIN - Best Western LoL team ever
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Current State Of Garen?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.